I found my son and he found his dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found my son and he found his dad

via MSN Messenger. Don't get too excited.:ROTF: babifett is my son. He visits me and I visit him in person about every two years. But I don't have a phone. We are having a great time. I have to digress. I found my dad when I was about his age, 20 something. The great thing about my discovery is we lived within 20 miles of each other. Me and my dad went to A's games and did a lot of other things together in that Magic Window. The great thing today is that I can talk to my son on the web. It just feels so fine.
    Last edited by fett; 03-19-2008, 03:04 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

i lost my dad. did me the world of good :ROTF: good riddance to the fucker! :ROTF:

msn is great man i have my godfather in switzerland so i get to talk to him occasionally from time to time

Comment

Yikes. I thought I had good news.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        Yikes. I thought I had good news.
        Naw, fett, that's great news. Don't let someone else piss in your wheaties (or the generic knockoff and expired version you have).

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
          i lost my dad. did me the world of good :ROTF: good riddance to the fucker! :ROTF:
          + infinity

But I AM envious of your son's good relationship with his father, Fett. Sometimes I just wonder what could have been...oh well.
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I wish I had an answer as to how well my son turned out. But I don't. I was not a mainstream father. He grew up as well as he did inspite of me.

Comment

Working...
            X