Behold RoboDog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behold RoboDog!

This is very cool, and pretty bloody creepy as well....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2bExqhhWRI

You just know that they'll want to put chainguns on 'em....

It's like a creepy alien thing. And that noise too! If I saw that...THING...come walking over the fields, I'd feel compelled to either shoot it, or run away screaming.

Comment

Judgement day is coming!

Steep hills seem to be a problem tho

Comment

The technophobe comments in that video are not only horribly inaccurate but hilarious.

Comment

amazing how far technology reached

this is creepy because it actually makes me feel sorry for 'it' when the guy pushes it .. its so life like
          If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Here's the new video.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mmVaLp8icoU

Comment

It definitely won't be sneaking up on anybody. It's like a weed wacker that sprouted legs and started hot footin it around the yard. I've been to quieter motocross races.

Cool technology though.
              Last edited by MikeStrat; 03-19-2008, 07:47 PM.
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Don't worry guys, the Ewoks figured out how to deal with things like that.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                  Don't worry guys, the Ewoks figured out how to deal with things like that.
                  :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Comment

OK that would be awesome with a SAW Machine Gun mounted on top of it. Send the thing out in the Mountains of Afganistan or the Pakistani border to go Osama Hunting.....or not? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                        It definitely won't be sneaking up on anybody. It's like a weed wacker that sprouted legs and started hot footin it around the yard. I've been to quieter motocross races.

Cool technology though.
                        :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF: +1
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X