I hate cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate cats

that is unless they are so damn cute. I saw him the other day and when I went up to him he just rolled over and wanted his belly rubbed. I just fed him. I am pussy whipped.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Is that the same beastie you had trying to drop its litter in your home again? What did you feed it?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Nope. This is one cool cat. His name is Diesel. I talked to the gal that owns that other cat. I'm in love.:ROTF:

Comment

Awww! My cats are getting too fat. Maybe we should swap. Actually no, Customs would have a field day :ROTF:
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Those gray tabbies are more doglike than most cats! Very friendly and even-tempered, I've found.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

If I could just get about 200 of them it would make a great fur coat.:ROTF:

Comment

Very sweet lookin cat!! I bet he (she) has an awesome personality.

Comment

Once I had a girlfriend( yeah that happens sometimes, by accident). She thought that she was a kitten
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Here is a picture of a T-shirt I once owned.

2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
                  2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
                  2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
                  2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
                  2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
                  2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
                  2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
                  2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
                  2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
                  1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
                  1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                    Very sweet lookin cat!! I bet he (she) has an awesome personality.
                    I just don't like any pussy that just lays down for a rub.:ROTF: This cat has a presence. I just may let it hang around.

Comment

Gray tabbies are also amongst the best mousers.
                      I've known a couple that were so good we didn't have to feed them.

Comment

This stud just stands out in the street daring someone to run him over. I hate cats, in general, but this one is just the cat's meow. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                          This stud just stands out in the street daring someone to run him over. I hate cats, in general, but this one is just the cat's meow. Sorry.
                          Typical pussy... knows how to play you like a fiddle to get what she wants..
                          2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
                          2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
                          2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
                          2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
                          2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
                          2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
                          2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
                          2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
                          2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
                          1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
                          1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Anything that eats what I do is OK in my book. He did leave the noodles.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                              Gray tabbies are also amongst the best mousers.
                              I've known a couple that were so good we didn't have to feed them.
                              My sister has 3 cats - the mom is black with white socks and her 2 boys are dark gray tabbies. All 3 are great hunters but they don't eat the mice or voles - they present them at my sister's doorstep.

Every bird they catch though, they eat the breast, bite off the head, and leave the carcass at her door! Messy cleanup, that's for sure! But I've seen 'em take a bird right out of the air if it was only 3-4 feet up! Pretty amazing sight - they love to hunt.
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X