No announcement yet.

And From Our "WTF" Files...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did he use the toilet if she didn't get off of it and how can they prove she was actually on it for two years? Smells like bullshit to me, but it is kinda funny.
    I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

I really can't belive that.
      "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
        ...Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled....
        Well, she was definitely one of those, and is now probably both....

Comment

Kinda takes a literal turn on the idiom, "hey. . . piss or get off the pot!!"

Comment

Originally posted by cdwillis View Post
            How did he use the toilet if she didn't get off of it .
            That's exactly what I was thinking... hopefully there was a second bathroom in the house!
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Next story: Man holds poop for 2 years!

Comment

Well where did the boyfriend crap and piss then?...
                *stuuupiiiid*..
                Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by SlasZ View Post
                  Next story: Man holds poop for 2 years!
                  :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by cdwillis View Post
                    How did he use the toilet if she didn't get off of it and how can they prove she was actually on it for two years? Smells like bullshit to me, but it is kinda funny.
                    Her skin started to grow around the toilet seat. When that happens you've been there for a looonngg time.
                    My Toys:
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                    '94 Dinky HX in Black
                    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
                      Well where did the boyfriend crap and piss then?...
                      *stuuupiiiid*..
                      Lots of people have more than 1 bathroom in their house. Really....you needed someone to tell you that?
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                        Lots of people have more than 1 bathroom in their house. Really....you needed someone to tell you that?
                        I believe he lived in a trailer. Never seen more than one toilet in one of those. He probably just sat on her lap, spread her legs and went about his business that way. :ROTF:
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          I believe he lived in a trailer. Never seen more than one toilet in one of those. He probably just sat on her lap, spread her legs and went about his business that way. :ROTF:
                          Never seen a redneck taking a dump behind the trailer when someone else is in the bathroom or taking a piss along the side of the road Toejam?

Comment

Sure, but with a fucked up girl who doesn't get off the toilet and a fucked up guy who leaves her there, he probably didn't go outside.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                              Never seen a redneck taking a dump behind the trailer when someone else is in the bathroom or taking a piss along the side of the road Toejam?
                              Hmmmm,

Comment

Working...
                              X