X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sidk View Post
    No sir, I don't condone any customer getting up the poopper...<snip>
    :ROTF::ROTF:

Seriously, if more shops understood this, or... hang on, let me be more clear:

If the owner understood that people that are treated right come back, and spread the word... ahhhhhh... what a wonderful world it would be.

But...

Too many go for the quick kill.

hmmmmm

Brings to mind a phrase I heard once, from someone I didn't even like that much.

"Pigs get fat... Hogs get slaughtered"

Nobody minds anyone making a profit, since we all have to to pay for food every week.

What people mind is being taken advantage of...

I don't think either of you do that.

You have more in common than you think.

Let's leave the shit in the yard, and not drag it through the house...

Peace, love, and the ability to be brothers to ALL of us.

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by Sidk View Post
      No sir, I don't condone any customer getting up the poopper. Truth is there are some really bad techs out there. Trust me, I have other autoshops sending there fuckups into us to fix everyday. Yes shame on them for telling you it had an injector fault as the Tech 2 tells you what the circuit description is.

Why are you questioning my abilities? I'm not the one that worked on it. You're just pissy because I spoke the truth.
      The truth is, you obviously don't understand the situation.

I get an estimate for $1000.00 by a GM tech to replace what $20.00 worth of spark plugs fixxed. I diagnosed the car and I do not even have an OBDII scanner anymore. Two plugs had a small crack at the base where the ceramic and and the body meet.

Again, it may be hard to believe. I wouldn't lie about a cracked plug. Whats the point. Whether it was cracked or carbon tracking is of no relevance.This should have been a cheap and easy fix.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Wow lou.
        OK
        I get it.

I think the brotherhood gets it.

So, let's have a cheap and easy fix to the forum brotherhood...

We like guitars that play nicey.

We have enough shit in life over there ----->

We can deal with shit with a sense of humor and brotherhood.

Let's start a new trend, which is treating each other well.

I'm not preaching.

But what I am doing is saying... give a little

Get a lot

This is my last attempt to square things away with you two.

I'm a double-super-mega-secret forum moderator... even if the the "moderators" don't know it yet.

I will have your eyelids removed if you don't start saying shit like....

"I was being a dick... you're a cool dude, sorry man"

You have 30 seconds to post.

:ROTF::ROTF:
        Last edited by nhspike; 04-04-2008, 06:31 PM.
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

LMAO @ Spike!!!!:ROTF: While you have such a tight grip around the trunk of that tree, you might as well go ahead and hump it!

Popping a knothole isn't too bad as long as it's not sap free. Sap makes removing the splinters a lot less painful.

And if you're wondering if I am speaking from experience, I'm not saying.

Just pulling your chain man. I know your intentions are noble.
          In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Comment

Working...
          X