X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woofuckingwoo NOT!
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post

"I'm back! Back am I! Back! Back! Back!"
      I'm back enough to say you can kiss my Squier and get a mouth full of good guitar. I'm back because I want to be. Get the fuck out of my way. Poser
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• "spewing out my ash as usual"
        "POOP"

Comment

• Well you had a nice ride on my ass. Ride your ass for what is worth. It isn't funny anymore. And it hasn't been for awhile. I am quite able to rein my ass in. Now go eat a carrot like a good boy.

Comment

• Hee Haw.

Comment

• "will someone PLEASE direct me back to my trailer?"
              "POOP"

Comment

• "I ain't no mule, I'm a bonofide jackass"
                "POOP"

Comment

• "hay, hay, hay, I'm sure glad that 'kid' didn't dick me!"
                  "POOP"

Comment

• Yes you are a mule. What is it with you? Do you really think that you are making points by constantly posting pics and bashing me? You are feeble. Go find something new.I have decided to post again. And you can kiss my moma.

Comment

• "I'm not quite sure what to do with these healing balls. Maybe I should boil them in Natty Ice"
                      "POOP"

Comment

• "how dare you call me feeble. I have enough presence of mind to handle you and your twin brother because we are we and we is we! We We We all the way home!"
                        "POOP"

Comment

• Let me make this perfectly clear. You are making yourself look stupid. You have spent pics upon pics bashing mine. I haven't posted a pic in days. You seem to get your rocks off sucking my spirit. I may be fett. BUT I AM SO GLAD I AM NOT YOU.

Comment

• "would someone pass me the Windex so that I can make my crystal ball perfectly clear?"
                            "POOP"

Comment

• Ya see SEE, I know where my asshole is. It is ME. I fingered that years ago. So for somebody else to tell me that is old news. For you to try and point out the obvious is just an indication that you are just one of ME.

Comment

• "should have spent more on a decent plunger instead of that fuckin Squier"
                                "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                                X