Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye and good riddance, Spitzer.

Comment

The prostitute he met up with was charging $5500 per hour!
      Wondering what she had or could do ? 3 boobs??
      Sam

Comment

He was a PEP. That NPR story was very interesting. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=88116176
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Direct deposit? What was he thinking?!? I'm not really shocked, politicians are really just a type of glorified actor playing a role.

Comment

the hooker's pics are all over now, she's way hot.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
              the hooker's pics are all over now, she's way hot.
              link??
              Sam

Comment

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...4kristen1.html

Comment

Comment

She's hot, but hot but SHE'S A HOOKER !!! She is damaged goods.
                    Last edited by OnlineStageGear; 03-13-2008, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                      She's hot, but hot but SHE'S A HOOKER !!! She is damaged goods.
                      you must be kidding. every chick that looks as good as she does has been done a thousand times so what's the difference? every attractive girl on earth is "damaged goods" by your logic.

hookers are some of the most real people around. and they provide a service that is obviously in demand. I have a lot of respect for these women.

Comment

I agree with the damaged goods statement, but out of sight out of mind. She could have sucked 300 dicks but as long as you didnt know about it you would kiss her. I saw the pics on the Today show this AM and they mentioned some bio information from her Myspace page. She made mention of a broken home, being homeless and drug use. I am sure Spitzer is probably cleaning his junk with clorox now.

Comment

His wife's probably cleaning his junk with a cheese grater now.
                          This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Soap and water will clean the coochie. It's her brain that would concern me. Then again, I'm not gonna fuck her noggin. Maybe I should rephrase that!
                            "POOP"

Comment

I've seen this story on almost all new outlet, who cares? its only bad cuz he got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                                The prostitute he met up with was charging $5500 per hour!
                                Wondering what she had or could do ? 3 boobs??
                                Woowww....

Nearly as expensive as Jackson CS
                                If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Working...
                                X