No announcement yet.

Snow... snow... snow... (lotsa pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with that snow. Snowfall here is a nuisance (treacherous road conditions), then it goes away in a couple days.

Comment

That front door picture is awesome. I was looking at it thinking "why did he cut his door in half?" for a miniute before I realized what I was seeing.

We don't get much snow here. Nothing like that anyway. Lots of miserable wind and rain though. Even in summer.

Comment

That's insane.

Comment

Yeah, it's the same here too. Fortunately, my neighbor has a friend come plow his driveway, so a shoot him a few bucks, and he does mine too. I hate snow.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Damn, I wish it snowed like that out here. I'd be so damn happy.

It's like, 80 degrees out here in Southern California.. =/
            Originally posted by horns666
            The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Very cool pictures. Man, am I glad we don't get snow like that around here. We do get snow, but storms like that are a rarity.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Nice pics man!

This is only the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. I fear much flooding when all this snow finally starts to melt. That water has to go somewhere.
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Yeah, like to the states who are experiencing a drought?

We got some snow here the other day. About 3 or 4 inches.

I never understood what was so hard about driving in it - you keep it under 30 MPH and everything's fine.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Yeah, like to the states who are experiencing a drought?

We got some snow here the other day. About 3 or 4 inches.

I never understood what was so hard about driving in it - you keep it under 30 MPH and everything's fine.
                    Drought? What's that? Is that like a beer poured from a keg? HA!

I'm fine with sending all the melting snow here down to Atlanta or thereabouts. They are already talking flooding here in the midwest. Going to be an active spring around here too.
                    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

BenoA's back : 0 ---- Snow : 1

I'm tired... Over 3 hours of shoveling today...
                      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

At least now you can dunk a basketball.
                        Scott

Comment

I thought Cleveland got pouned in the arse..and we did..but that..????:ROTF:

that made me feel better..thanks bro!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I love the picture of his door...the snow molded to the shape of the door..awesomeness

Comment

Working...
                            X