No announcement yet.

Red Liight! Green Light! Near death.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hear ya, i was reffering to the butt fungus that almost wiped you out. he shoulda been paying more attention
    jackson dx10
    charvel avenger
    schecter c1 classic
    samick tr2 sg clone
    fender twin amp.
    abunch of stomp boxes

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
      Where the fuck were those traffic cops?
      come on man it's a known fact that traffic cops aren't there for incidents like this, they exist purely to hand out tickets to those driving JUST EVER SO SLIGHTLY OVER the speed limit....thats how they make all the money....

Comment

Originally posted by Freehill View Post
        And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

shut up freehill

hows it goin bro?

Comment

Fett, I'm glad ur ok son, next time perhaps leave a trail of nails, that outta slow those fuckers down!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
            shut up freehill

hows it goin bro?

Well I could use more money, but otherwise things are OK. When I saw fett's post I immediately thought of the Holy Grail. Is it coincidence how that was worded, or is fett slyly dropping a reference there?

Comment

What the fuk do you thinkest?:ROTF:
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
              X