No announcement yet.

Cygnus, Jr...amatuer punstar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When all else fails; Back up 5 and pun. Was that a pun? A pun is not a joke. It's a play on words. For me, it comes naturally Iced.:ROTF: Now that was a real pun.
    Last edited by fett; 03-07-2008, 05:16 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
      That's another facet of the conundrum.
      Not bad.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        When all else fails; Back up 5 and pun. Was that a pun? A pun is not a joke. It's a play on words. For me, it's comes naturally Iced.:ROTF: Now that was a real pun.
        Your'e a fuckin trip

Comment

oh... pun the door!
          hehehe
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

Ding Dong...

Lock the door!
            It's Dominoes!

Comment

is going on here?
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Nothing, keep driving.
                No rubbernecking, please.

It's a trainwreck in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                  Ding Dong...

Lock the door!
                  It's Dominoes!
                  I take it they made it in less than 30 minutes?

LOL
                  Oh my... I can't count all the free pizzas I used to get...
                  Just call them when they were busy!

hehehe

And, clearly remember turning all the lights out, and telling all my broke buddies to shut the fuck up so it would look like nobody was home (when they got there in 25 minutes...)

hehe!

:ROTF::ROTF:
                  --floydkramer

Comment

The whole pun thing reminds me of the court jester who got on the King's nerves, cuz all he ever did was pun.
                    Eventually, the King says, "Look Bob, I like you... you've given me a good laugh or two, but the puns are starting to get on my last nerve. Don't make me hang you.
                    Tell me a real joke, not a pun, or I'm gonna hang your ass..."
                    Well, [insert bad pun here]... he pisses the King off, and he rots in prison for a month prior to his hanging.
                    On hanging day, the King is there, feeling kinda bad about hanging this jester, all over something as silly as this.
                    Just before they hang him the King tells Bob: "Look, dude, I don't want to hang you. If you promise me you'll never throw another pun at me, I'll spare your life... deal?"
                    Of course Fett, uh, I mean Bob looks at the King and says...
                    "No noose is good noose!"
                    --floydkramer

Comment

Comment

haha this thread is awesome, mAybe we should start a pun thread? :p

Comment

Here's to Cygnus Jr!!!!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Puns have to come up naturally when you are thinking. I always think of the other angle to phrase something. Is this an inane abililty to play with words. I think not.

Comment

why does my brain go away, just when I need a fuckin pun

Comment

Working...
                              X