No announcement yet.

"Good News" WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's 99% yellow journalism. Stop watching the news. They sell only fear...
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty View Post
      It's 99% yellow journalism. Stop watching the news. They sell only fear...
      absolutely. More news at 11.00. Do you love your children? Don't miss our exclusive story that no parent should miss.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Heard on the radio this morning they will start selling liquor on Sundays in VA starting in July. The state will most likely make more money off alcohol sales and DUIs.
        And no news is being reported of the girl that died at my command this week due to bullshit circumstances. Wish I could elaborate, because this has had me fucked up since I heard about how she died, but until I see some official shit I gotta keep my mouth shut.
        EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Originally posted by drockilles View Post
          And no news is being reported of the girl that died at my command this week due to bullshit circumstances.
          Oh really?

I wish I could command people to die, that would come in handy at work.
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Sorry, civilian terms, command = my place of employment. If only I had that power....

Comment

Oh, OK. I get it. Sorry to chime in so quick with a smart ass answer but it did read kind of funny to me.

Thanks for clearing that up. Sorry to hear about it.
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

It's cool man, I know you wouldn't make a fucked up comment like that. Looking back at the post it does kinda sound like a joke. I really wish it was.

Comment

Not just you guys.. My life has been crumbling for at least the last few months.
                  The girl i was gonna merry cheats on me and breaks up with me a week after new years, My sister and niece are moving out of state. And i might not see them again. or the new baby my niece has. So now i have to move back home and take care of mom. My job sucks. bills suck, money sucks, although tliving at home the onely thing ill have to worry about is my cell phone and car payments. But still. Life sucks. and Apparently its not just me. WTF is goin on?
                  Gil

Comment

I could make a huge post of how my life got all fucked up and got better, but the point is stated right there. I had an ex run me into massive debt, screw my life up for at least 4 years, etc. Granted, I'm only 26, so I'm sure you've been through a lot more, but from my experience, things always get better. I truly believe everything happens for a reason. If I didn't go through that bullshit I don't think I'd be the happier person I am today.

Comment

I know things will get better. But its been a really shitty 3 months. And it just seems to be gettin worse. altho i will save money living at home. And mom will be cared for. And ill have a roof over my head. But damn.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                        Why would you want to buy a house? Prices are declining. You would need a Christ-like credit rating and 20% down. The free ride is over. And mortgage rates are rising.
                        Prices have pretty much bottomed-out here in PA. Great time for a buyer; the price will only go up from here. Mortgage rates are below 6%, lower than they were last year.
                        Scott

Comment

Bets? Keep your powder dry. And really check out the For Sale signs. How many and how long have they been there? There will be a bottom. But, unless you need a house right now just wait. This is the worse real estate decline in my memory. I'm 57. What makes it worse is that the lenders are not lending. This will take about two years to shake out. And I'm beiing generous.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                          X