Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not dreaming, he did have a post. So did I mentioning something about the dude that started the thread. Both gone.

No worries, it's all good.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
      BTW Bill, I thought Ralph did have a post in there citing some british reports, IIRC. Maybe he thought better of getting in on this issue, or maybe I'm just dreaming that.
      I did, and my point was there are 3 sides to every story. But it's not worth starting a shitstorm over politics that I can't solve. This has been going on forever, and will probably continue till we destroy the fucking planet, so why bother getting heated with guys on here about it.

That's why I deleted my post.

Comment

Edit at will O' mighty admins!

Comment

I saw the 3 sides post. Ralph. It's a Whirlwind and best left to those that know how to deal with it. And my farts smell like lavender.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I can understand not really wanting to debate an issue that is so complex. But my post was more at the motivation to post such a thing. It's not for debate at all, there is another reason behind it.

I think these kinds of threads should be nuked from the start. They do nothing but try to bring up a shitstorm.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
              I think these kinds of threads should be nuked from the start. They do nothing but try to bring up a shitstorm.
              I agree, which is why I re-thought and deleted my post. I probably should have nuked this right from the start.

Comment

Tis the season for shitstorms..especially political ones..yeesh.

Here's a thought tho..I think you guys are cool as fuck..just act like it, or try to..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Turn your key Mr. Hunter!"

Comment

"You don't put on a condom unless you're gonna fuck! "
                    This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Don't worry, top minds are hard at work on the Palestine problem. They'll sort this little mess right out. It'll be their lasting legacy.

http://poligazette.com/2008/03/03/va...ian-civil-war/

Sorta like their own Bay of Pigs!

Comment

"Mr Hunter. I've made a decision. I'm Captain of this boat. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP! "

I think I like Crimson Tide quotes better than Obi-wan.
                        This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Originally posted by petedz View Post
                          "Mr Hunter. I've made a decision. I'm Captain of this boat. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP! "
                          Love that quote too!

Comment

I knew this was Bushitler and his minions' doing. They truely are the root of all evil in this world.

I don't see why threads have to be censored at all. If you don't like the topic don't participate.

I wish we as a nation would agree to wash our hands of the whole maintaining stability business. It is way too expensive and thankless. Israel and the rest of the region can work it out I'm sure. China and Japan, the Koreas, Europe and Russia. Let them all work it out. We can trade with whoever wins.

Originally posted by dg View Post
                            Don't worry, top minds are hard at work on the Palestine problem. They'll sort this little mess right out. It'll be their lasting legacy.

Comment

:ROTF: this had me in tears. Only relevant in that it is political and I figured I'd put it here in a thread that is already probably going to disappear.

Hillary's found Jaaaayyyssuzzzzz!

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/334482.aspx

She feels the rapture!

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post

When will the mainstream media pick up this hot potato? Holy shiite! Thanks for the link. Mindblowing example of more stupidity from the worst Executive branch in history.

Comment

Working...
                                X