No announcement yet.

Come With Me If You Want To Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to watch an episode once. I thought it sucked balls.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
      Well LA DEE DAH! I only saw the pilot episode of the Sarah Connor Chronicles, hence my unfamiliarity with this apparent brother.
      It took a couple episodes before he showed up.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ok seriously.... I started watching this show from the beginning and the writing is terrible. So many bad characters. Turn down the volume and make up your own dialogue.

Comment

Okay, it's getting better 5 episodes in.

Comment

It looks just dreadful from the commercials. Plus my Monday nights are being kept open for when the almighty Chuck returns. Damn writers strike!!
            Scott

Comment

Word is the show will be renewed and come back this fall:

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2008/03/...rns-an-update/
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Anyone see the new season premier? Damn what a cluster. There were too many plot holes to even go into. Meh.

Comment

I watched it and will probably continue to watch.

Plot holes? The whole thing is based on the idea that they can travel through time and do things like stop something from existing in the future when it clearly must exist in the future because it came back to fight you...

It's entertaining and that's all that I really care about.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                    I watched it and will probably continue to watch.

Plot holes? The whole thing is based on the idea that they can travel through time and do things like stop something from existing in the future when it clearly must exist in the future because it came back to fight you...

Not to mention that this technology in the future is designed when the tech goes back in time and is reverse engineered. Its best not to think too hard when watching time travel shows.
                    "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

I'd rather watch something based more in reality - like Quantum Leap
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                        +1. I watched and was entertained.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

OK, you asked for it. Here are my "issues"

- Evil Cameron tried to force Sarah to call her son. This is unnecessary because everyone knows Terminators can emulate voices

- When Sarah refused, Evil Cameron let her live with access to a nearby weapon (a rig). Terminators never let enemies live.

- John converted Cameron from Evil to Good by apparently rubbing and blowing on that brain circuit. He was so confident of his work that he risked everyone's lives on it, despite the fact that no one really knows why Terminators go bad (even in the future).

- Removing the brain circuit out of a Terminator disables it, while removing the entire head apparently does not

- John broke his leg or ankle in the car explosion, but was running at a full sprint shortly thereafter

- Anyone notice how poorly the Terminator's aim is with guns? It's like watching the A-Team or something.

- A small improvised stun device can knock out a freakin Terminator?!? Puleeeeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                            - Anyone notice how poorly the Terminator's aim is with guns? It's like watching the A-Team or something.
                            Oh, A-Team, how I miss you.

Only on that show could a guy wearing 50 pounds of gold fire a high caliber, fully automatic machine gun at 5 people and manage to hit the ground with every bullet.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Don't know if anyone watched it, but Fringe was awesome the other night.

Kinda like an updated X-Files...

Comment

For those with Comcast in Lancaster and an ATSC/QAM tuner, channel 27.2 shows lots of old shows: Knight Rider, A-Team, Magnum P.I., etc.

That's the local ABC station, so your local ABC station might do the same thing.
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X