No announcement yet.

Come With Me If You Want To Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't like the show, but the chicks are hot, so meh.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I'd hit it

Comment

It's a good show that I enjoy watching on Monday nights.
        I like the story line and the actors.
        I don't watch American Idol or Big Brother so this is what I got to look forward to on Mondays.
        I hope we get a season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          You do realize TV shows and movies aren't real, right? :ROTF:
          What! When did this happen?
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

but can she say....qweek take my hahnd, and get in to zee choppah!!!...... im just waitin for battlestar galatica to come back in april on sci fi
            jackson dx10
            charvel avenger
            schecter c1 classic
            samick tr2 sg clone
            fender twin amp.
            abunch of stomp boxes

Comment

I'm hittin' it right now just looking at her pic.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

OK, I'm going there: If you were John Connor, you know you'd be checking in her pants to see, uh, if she's anatomically correct, right? Heh, now that I brought that up, she's gotta be: think back to T2, Arnold shows up in the biker bar butt nekkid, check the horny waitress totally checkin' Arnie's package

Plus, on the TV show there's the Terminator (Vick) who's "married"
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You've just discovered the season 2 plot line. Actually, I think I saw Summer Glau on the craptaastic Carson Daly show a couple weeks back talking about some possible romance between the Terminator and John Connor.

BTW I haven't seen the show yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                    Ralph,
                    Sorry, but I have a hard time believing that she can kick ass. Cute? Yep. Asskicker? Nope.
                    check her out kicking ass in Serenity (the reunion movie for Firefly, another great series needlessly cancelled). She can get it done.

Still haven't seen this new show. It's advertised on buses around here, but I don't watch a lot of commercial tv and couldn't tell if it's even on the air here yet. But now that I know Summer Glau is in it, I might have to check it out.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

I really liked the show but it was on while I was in class so I watched all of the episodes online. Add +1 to the ratings for me.

Comment

"Wow...I wonder if all of her plumbing is intact. I mean, even if so, I wonder if she goes moist during heavy petting and stuff. I'm sure she does, I mean...surely Skynet programmed that in for her to avoid detection as a cyborg. She is hot! But...is it really possible for an artificial sex drive to be that convincing? I mean...are we talking pubes and orgasms here? She is hot! Maybe they couldn't engineer any of that convincingly enough, and she gives really, really mean blowjobs to divert your attention away from those deficits. No finger up the ass or anything crazy, but lots and lots of tongue. Cyborg tongue on my cock....that's weird, but nice....very nice. Clever, Skynet, very clever."

That is what I think about when I watch this show.
                        Last edited by Axewielder; 03-08-2008, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Here's something else that I thought about while watching the show...let's say that sometime after Judgement Day, Cameron (the hot Terminator chick) screws Derek Reese....then she is sent back in time by the older John Conner to present day, and screws the younger John Connor....who got the sloppy seconds?
                          Last edited by Axewielder; 03-08-2008, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                            Derek Reese
                            KYLE Reese. :p

With regards to a "convincing" terminator, actor Lance Henriksen was originally supposed to star as the killer cyborg in the first movie. He ended up playing the cop who comforts Sarah Connor with a blanket in the police station before Arnold comes in and wreaks havoc. The idea was that Lance as a terminator, being a normal average looking guy, could easily penetrate society undetected.

If you consider all the major terminator characters, including T-1000 (Robert Patrick), T-X (Kristanna Loken), and Cameron (Summer Glau), really just Arnold's character is the only hulking menacing-looking terminator.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                              KYLE Reese. :p
                              Derek Reese (Brian Austin Green) is Kyle's brother.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well LA DEE DAH! I only saw the pilot episode of the Sarah Connor Chronicles, hence my unfamiliarity with this apparent brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X