Time to be French...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
    Que se passe-t-il ici? Pouvez-vous m'expliquer?
    Cette parcelle est de la nouvelle film de David Lynch
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      And there we have it gentlemen (and Wilks). See how easy it is to lure the dastardly Frenchy into a trap, confessing to their bizarre antisocial culinary habits?

Luckily we Brits are taking their country over by stealth, so they won't be up to this kind of nonsense for long. I'm going to open a fish & Chip shop out there.

(I bet they read this, shrug their shoulders and wander off muttering to set up a mootorway speed trap specifically to catch UK drivers!)
      Can you tell us a bit more about the world renowned brit cuisine ? Maybe things like marmite, or that crazy green jelly ?

Comment

Originally posted by Valeck View Post
        Can you tell us a bit more about the world renowned brit cuisine ? Maybe things like marmite, or that crazy green jelly ?
        ha ha ha :ROTF:
        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I don't know what green jelly you're referring to, but Marmite is the food of the Gods! Got Marmite sandwiches in my lunchbox today.
          There's high cuisine for you - Marmite sarnies dunked in minestrone cup-a-soup!

Comment

let's see...fish and chips washed down with piss warm bitter beer and spotted dick for dessert...yummy...
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
              let's see...fish and chips washed down with piss warm bitter beer and spotted dick for dessert...yummy...
              Insulting an Englishman's beer is tantamount to a declaration of war!
              What is it with you Colonials and that fizzy yellow pretend beer? That's what girls drink over here.

Comment

Mock not the mighty marmite! Marmite rocks!
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                  What is it with you Colonials and that fizzy yellow pretend beer? That's what girls drink over here.
                  I thought that stuff was water :ROTF:
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                    Insulting an Englishman's beer is tantamount to a declaration of war!
                    A declaration of war from the British is not something an American is going to worry too much about.

And anytime you want to join me in holla' and throw down some 'shine you let me know, we'll find out who drinks the girly drinks in a hurry.

- Newc

Comment

The "Scrumpy" cider they brew 'round these parts will strip paint, but it ain't no 'shine! I'm not touching that stuff - my eyesight's bad enough already!
                      What say I meet you half-way with a few shots o' Bourbon?

Comment

I don't care for Bourbon. Gin perhaps?

- Newc

Comment

That'll do for me!

Comment

English food is weird for me but GB has a lot of great chefs... guess what's their cooking style? ...... it starts with F

Comment

Findian?
                              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                                There goes Tim's spotted dick again..just in time for Easter...like a robin egg...wiggywigeeeeweeewigeeeg eeeeg (Dice)!!!:ROTF:

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X