Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Sadism (well, the word for it).

And Frotteurism.

And they sunk the highly dangerous unarmed protest ship, Rainbow Warrior.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Hell yeah, we hate tree huggers

Comment

Marquis de Sade
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

soixante-neuf
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
            soixante-neuf
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Merci Endrik, ça fait du bien de lire autre chose que de la merde sur nous ^^

What are the average american stereotypes ? I mean besides the fact they're a bunch of fat dumb fucks ?

Comment

Last edited by Endrik; 03-10-2008, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Valeck View Post
                  I mean besides the fact they're a bunch of fat dumb fucks ?
                  Bald, middle-aged, cynical and right-wing?
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Actually I never heard any French guys talk stereotypes about the Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Valeck View Post
                      What are the average american stereotypes ? I mean besides the fact they're a bunch of fat dumb fucks ?
                      Probably depends on which part of America.

Comment

Originally posted by pott View Post
                        Actually I never heard any French guys talk stereotypes about the Americans.
                        That's because they were too busy scoffing frogs legs and cycling around selling onions.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Actually frog legs are just excellent ^^

Comment

I never had frog legs I like snails though. With garlic and on toast.

Comment

And there we have it gentlemen (and Wilks). See how easy it is to lure the dastardly Frenchy into a trap, confessing to their bizarre antisocial culinary habits?

Luckily we Brits are taking their country over by stealth, so they won't be up to this kind of nonsense for long. I'm going to open a fish & Chip shop out there.

(I bet they read this, shrug their shoulders and wander off muttering to set up a mootorway speed trap specifically to catch UK drivers!)

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Que se passe-t-il ici? Pouvez-vous m'expliquer?
                                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
                                X