Insomniacs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    I take my xannax to go to bed..it helps most of the time. But I can not sleep without it. I liked Ambien 10's..but I would trip balls on those..not always in a good way
    Xanax is good for sleep. Ambien 10s as well. I recently got a prescription for some anti-itch/sleep aid pills to help me through a bout I was having with dry skin (below zero weather here in MN is bad for the epidermis). The main problem with the anti-itch pills I got is the absolutely freaky dreams it would make me have.

I love sleep. It was all I could do to pull myself out of bed at 9:30 this morning. Went to bed at 2:30 last night. Almost every night I go to bed, it takes me 45 minutes to go to sleep. Not bad, but my wife is out after 5 minutes, and that's frustrating for me to see. I have neighbors over at least once a week on work nights to sit in my hot tub, and they get mad that I am very adament that we are out of the tub by 11:30 so I can get to sleep hopefully between 12:00 and 12:30 and get enough sleep before I get up for work at 7:00 am.

So, I guess it could be worse, and if I am really having problems dozing off, I have a choice of 3 different prescriptions to help me go to sleep.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Have a full-on hardcore wanking session, Swarfega and blow-up chicken, the works. You'll sleep like a sleepy log after that.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I have the opposite problem, I can sleep early if I get used to it but I wake up in the middle of the morning feeling sleepy and can't go back to sleep. That's what happened today. Went to bed at 3.am woke up at 7am and couldn't sleep back So now I feel really tired, I can fall asleep anywhere anytime I need to sleep at least 6-7 hours a day or else I feel sleepy all day!
        Check my bands!
        www.myspace.com/magicktr
        www.myspace.com/sinif64
        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I really envy some of you guys...I wish I could sleep for only 3-4 hours a day! I could get soo much things done and still practice the guitar for a long time!
          I usually sleep 8-10hours a day :/. Any advices on how to shorten your sleep time without feeling sleepy the next day?

Comment

its a serious thing and not like hey..I got all the time in the world to do whatever I want. Its no fun being a walking zombie and not going to accomplish much in that state I've been an 8am-5pm working guy for 20 years or so unless theres odd projects that change it intermittently. Seems like the last year I'm a 3-5 hour sleeper and bam...I'm awake, I can' fall back asleep. I don't do sleep aids cause they rag you out more when you need to function. Smoking weed worked fine form me, I'd wake up, smoke a little and go back to sleep for no problems. I quit that as I want to be healthier (athletically/wind wise) and the cost pot of sucks. Its funny it doesn't matter if I go to bed at 10pm or 2am I'm still awake in a few hours. I go for days like that and get dragged out and worn down and end up passing out on the couch watching TV in the afternoon or someting. I seem to do better when I know I dont have to get up so I can get a little catchup sleep on the weekends.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

The thing about tv is, it does not make your brain work hard enough. Try reading an interesting book or something. Or a fiction novel. not a magazine. Usually you will fall asleep if your brain gets tired.
              Sam

Comment

Working...
              X