No announcement yet.

Kramer v Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as an owner of both, of various types at various times, I can say, there honestly isnt enough of a difference to pick a favourite.

"but Kramer's American line was made in Japan, wah-wah-wah" did it say ANYWHERE on those guitars that they were MADE in the USA? Nope. So that idiot idea is down the drain.
    *** To clear up the 1985 and prior with the "Made In Usa" plates, those guitars were in fact, made in the USA, or Canada, by Lasido (Canada), and Sports (USA). Even in the ESP case, they were assembled in Jersey

basically, the 2 companies are the same, only with Jackson offering crazier shapes, and Kramer offering better hardware as stock shit.

In the end, they are just pieces of wood, I dont give a fuck who touched it, or who's name is on it. its a god-damned stick attached to another stick, attached to some pieces of steel and plastic
    Last edited by Frigo89; 03-05-2008, 09:58 PM.
    Out Of Ideas

Comment

Frigo comes shiniing through the fog with another 18V (two 9V) heavily modified mag-lite of truth.

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I can't see!!!!

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
        Frigo comes shiniing through the fog with another 18V (two 9V) heavily modified mag-lite of truth.

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I can't see!!!!

I just felt the need for some straight up honesty.

I dont give a shit where a guitar was built, I mean, Korea has been pumping out some of the Dollar-for-dollar, top shit going for a while now, along with Japan, you cant get better than the Jackson Pro Series today for that price in that Market now BC Rich's Gunslinger and ASM series may take that spot over for that price ranger, but who's to say if BCR does the Music Yo/Kramer idiot trick of not manufacturing the guitars they advertise
        Out Of Ideas

Comment

my 475 does have texas on the neckplate but right above it has a made in Japan sticker so they didn't really lie

Comment

Working...
          X