A quick $4000.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
    Well it's really a testiment to how far we've come. See, 60 years ago they would have just rounded up a bunch of black guys and infected them without their knowledge. Now they pay for your soul, so to speak, with 4 grand. 4 grand? Yeah, OK. My life is worth much more than 4 grand. Save that shit for the crack addicts or those that lust for guitars they can't afford.

See I won't even get a flu shot. I trust that shit about as much as I trust whatever is untrustable. I'm sitting here with a kid that has Influenza A and guess what? He got a flu shot about 4 months ago. Yeah, that worked.
    The flu vaccine this year is now known to have missed the mark. So no surprise that someone that got a flu shot now has the flu.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
      The flu vaccine this year is now known to have missed the mark. So no surprise that someone that got a flu shot now has the flu.
      So why do it? Do we really know what's in that shit?

EDIT: I have not had the flu for 5 years. Guess when the last time I got a flu shot was? Yep, 5 years ago. My family is done with these from now on.
      Last edited by Bengal; 03-06-2008, 12:29 PM.
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Working...
      X