No announcement yet.

has any one tried DreadLocks??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're gonna do it, make sure they're past your knees like Brian Fair of Shadows Fall. He's got cool dreadlocks, and I don't even like dreadlocks. :ROTF:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
      if your hair is curly keep washing it but stop combing it. Now that wasnt hard was it?
      Not brushing it will just keep your hair from getting frizzy.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Personally I think dreadlocks look stupid, but they're not unclean. All of my friends that have had them took good care of their hair and I never noticed any odor coming from their hair. Of course I don't think I ever tried sniffing those dude's hair.
        I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cdwillis View Post
          Personally I think dreadlocks look stupid, but they're not unclean. All of my friends that have had them took good care of their hair and I never noticed any odor coming from their hair. Of course I don't think I ever tried sniffing those dude's hair.
          Sure, if you're motivated you can wash them. It's more like rubbing shampoo in the knots and then rinsing them out. It takes a lot of time. Most of the fuckers I've known with them were far to lazy for all that work. So they stunk. You could smell them before they walked in the room, I kid you not.
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I had two back in the day, and ya they were a bitch to maintain!!
            I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              they look like long pieces of poop on the head

I agree. They look stupid as hell. Putting beads in your hair is just as ghey.
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

There's always the shortcut method, but you have to have a sweet jean jacket to trade Satan for 'em. Smokeable too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0PJfUpaKu8

Comment

Go ahead and grow them down to your ass hair. Weave the two of them together and then tie them off to the bumper of a Greyhound bus. I mean goddamn, if you're gonna make a statement, you might as well put forth the effort!
                  "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                  X