No announcement yet.

My 91 SL1 got stolen!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you have the serial number. If you live in Northern New Mexico(which I believe your thing says) I would imagine there are not a lot of USA Jacksons for sale at the same time in the area. You might not be able to claim it if you don't have the serial number, but you might be able to get it back. And if you see it in a classified ad, arrange to buy it and kill the fucker who tries to sell it to you.

Somebody broke into my car a few weeks ago in Seattle while I was at a Neurosis show. They stole my glass piece and my good friend Dash from Horse the Band's bag with his clothes in it. They took maybe $100 worth of stuff, none of it re-sellable. They pried my winow from the jamb, didn't break it. I was tempted to hide in the bushes the next night and shoot the first motherfucker I saw peering in car windows.

Comment

Sorry to hear bro, hope you get it back!

Comment

Do not post anything public. That will just lead them to sell out of area. Instead, go to various music stores and pawn shops and tell them what is up, and ask them to get an ID contact you if it comes in.

Comment

Ya I filed a police report with the description, serial number UO1003 and pics! Problem is there's a big heroine problem in my area and it'll probably go to a drugdealer who'll give it to his nephew and probably trash it, or get thrown in a closet for 20 fucking years when the kid never learns to play it! All I know is that I got a police report with the serial number so if it ever pops up I should have no problem getting it back! Everyone in my area knows its mine too! So that helps! And yes I have hit up all the pawn shops, stores locally as well!! I Hope they fucking die!!!!
          I love admins!

Comment

Not much different from how my bike got stolen. The fucking twat watched me lock it up. When I got back, it was gone. Fucking cockroach. Too bad I hadn't wired it with a little semtex.

Is the guitar insured against theft from a car? They should issue all USA Selects with hidden mini-explosive paint (like Securicor etc have when delivering to banks). You have the trigger on a keyring on you at all times. When the guitar gets stolen, press the button, then look for the orange-stained cockroach (or preferably ketchup and bits of thieving cockroach).
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Wow dude that sucks. Ive had things stolen out of my car before. Like the stereo , radar detector, and my pool cue. good thing they didnt go in the trunk or they wouldve gotten my tools too. File a police report. go into the pawn shops and music stores that buy or trade used gear. Bring pics of the guitar with ya or at least the serial number. Incase they bring it in. Good luck man.
              Gil
              Forgot to mention some auto insurance policies cover stoeln items out of your car.

Comment

Working...
              X