Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hear who Malmsteens new singer is???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

might make them sound better, heh, i haven't liked most of the singers he's had in the past, i don't pay attention to who they are ect..., but since Soto, and Bonnet of course, most were just one guy trying to sound like the last.
    Hopefully, this will be more driving stuff, less fluff.

Comment

hot damn,,,,tim kicks ass cant wait for that shit
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
        I could see the new stuff being good, but imagine Tim singing on the old songs...
        Well I'm sure he would have had to nail those in the audition. Yngwie is finicky as hell, too.

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

This should be interesting..

Comment

Yngwie is coming to my home town this summer. I'll be there for sure!
              I'll see if I can get a camera or something and post a video of it

Comment

Lately it has been a rare thing for me to look forward to a new CD. I am very much looking forward to hearing this one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                  Anyone taking bets on how long it will be before Jeff Scott Soto comes back and Tim gets the boot?

Seriously, I like Tim and it should be great a combo.
                  Soto can make more money doing session work in L.A. than Yngwie could pay him, and after being in Journey I think he'd look at Yngwie as a backward step. But with Tim's luck, anything could happen.

But as I said on the other thread, Tim is used to putting up with eqotistical and temperamental band leaders, so if anyone can deal with Yngwie's shit for a long time I think it'd be him. And I think he'd do the classic Yngwie stuff great too. He can sing as well as scream, most people just want his scream.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

1 tour, and then fired, just like all of douchbags singers.
                    Ripper rules, but yngwie is a complete dick.
                    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

I predict that Tim will scream..I think he needs to do that a little more.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X