Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a damn good thing I don't own a firearm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
    You guys want to lynch someone? Go lynch this guy. Very sad.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/04/pup...ine/index.html
    That's fucked up.

Comment

This thing is turning into a huge monster. I guess CNN flashed this guys address and phone number on the screen. People have been posting it online and calling the guys family with death threats. This video is posted on ebaumsworld and in the comments someone posted the phone number and address. A bit of rough justice but that video is beyond horrible.
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
        This thing is turning into a huge monster. I guess CNN flashed this guys address and phone number on the screen. People have been posting it online and calling the guys family with death threats. This video is posted on ebaumsworld and in the comments someone posted the phone number and address. A bit of rough justice but that video is beyond horrible.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          It can be a real bitch sometimes.
          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
            If I'd ever caught you doing that to one of my pets, you wouldn't have a fucking face left after I'd finished with you.
            You'd have to have loud dogs for them to disturb me all the way from Belgium.
            Maybe the trick is not to get caught.

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
            That is some punk/pussy shit.
            You shouldn't believe what people write on the internet. I certainly wouldn't kill any warm blooded animal, it's not right. But I do like to give options to people who want them. My next door neighbour is the most ignorant POS you have ever met, owns the noisiest most annoying Staffordshire bull terrier you have ever witnessed. Always barking, always destroying something, always in my garden doing the above 2 and shitting.

Yet somehow it is still alive.

I do really hate dogs though. Not a fear, a hate. Little dogs of any sort can f**k right off. Big dogs that aren't as thick as shit aren't too bad.

I much prefer cats although mine do piss me off something bad sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution View Post
              I do really hate dogs though. Not a fear, a hate. Little dogs of any sort can f**k right off.
              No Christmas card for you this year. P.S. My dog wants to knaw on your nuts.
              "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                No Christmas card for you this year. P.S. My dog wants to knaw on your nuts.
                That's a great sig..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have a question to ask the dog lovers here. What does one do when the neighbors absolutely refuse to silence there dogs or keep them leashed and law enforcement doesnt step in because they're too busy?

Comment

I'd still call the cops..and/ or contact your counsilman or the comander's office at your district. I had noisy neighbors..they came out and issued a citation..which helped force them to move. I told them I would call everytime I heard a peep...and I did.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      I'd still call the cops..and/ or contact your counsilman or the comander's office at your district. I had noisy neighbors..they came out and issued a citation..which helped force them to move. I told them I would call everytime I heard a peep...and I did.

Where I live the cops say bust a cap in it. They dont have time to deal with it because of real crimes like meth

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
                        I have a question to ask the dog lovers here. What does one do when the neighbors absolutely refuse to silence there dogs or keep them leashed and law enforcement doesnt step in because they're too busy?
                        Man, I just can't answer that. Luckily, I have decent neighbors that control their dogs. My dog has never worn a collar or a leash, but I also don't let her run wild. You may be asking "what do you do if she runs off?" Frankly, I spank her ass and she's smart enough not to do it again.

Honestly, this is what I'd do. I'd walk over to your neighbor's house and be as friendly as possible. Be calm, but be firm. Don't come off as threatening because they are immediately going to get defensive. Tell them that the barking dogs are being a nuisance and ask that they control the noise level. If they get pissy and tell you to fuck off, tell them thanks and turn around and walk away. When you get home, call the police and let them handle it. If the police don't do anything, call them again and again and again.

If the police do come out, remain calm and present your side of the story. After the police leave, if your neighbor gets pissy, let him throw his little fits. But don't get suckered into going back on his property. Let him walk over to your "stomping grounds" and if he gets physical, let him knock your ass on the ground. Then call the police, have him arrested, then sue his goofy ass for damages. When it's all over, pray to the man up stairs that you'll meet your neighbor in a dark alley, unpopulated jogging trail, anywhere that it's just the two of you. Then stomp his ass. The End!
                        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution View Post

You shouldn't believe what people write on the internet. .
                          I don't know, dude. I never posted any claims on this forum that were not true. I am sure there are plenty of others here that are in the same boat as me.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
                            That's easy. People suck. The same sort of jackassery inspires dickheads to mow their law at 7am on Saturday morning. Or let their kids tear shit up in a shop and then sue the shopkeeper for the kid getting hurt on the thing they broke. Etc.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Very cute doggy..I likey..my wife likey!

Leave it alone!

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                                I don't know, dude. I never posted any claims on this forum that were not true. I am sure there are plenty of others here that are in the same boat as me.
                                That's like buying a new electric guitar and never plugging it in. It's what they designed the internet for .
                                If you can't get a rise out of someone and have a laugh, what's the point.
                                You aren't supposed to be the same person on the internet as you are in real life otherwise it makes the internet a boring place to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X