No announcement yet.

Goodbye to another CPD brother.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, this is sad news! Sorry for your loss, Bill. I'm glad they got the guy who did it though. I hope he suffers.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear. RIP

Comment

Sad sad sad. Sorry to hear it.
        "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Comment

Rip.

Comment

Bill, I am so sorry to hear this. God bless and rest in peace, brother.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

RIP. Officer Owen's family will be in our prayers!

Comment

Bill....my condolences.

You're a police officer? I never knew that.

Comment

Bill is retired due to injury but once a cop always a cop. Tight knit group of folks. John (Cleveland Metal) is at the academy to become one of Clevelands finest and will be soon...my condolences to all CPD and their families
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

When I hear a term like "police brutality" on the suckup media,
                      this is the kind of brutality I think of first.
                      24/7 of putting up with asscracks like this, and one gets a shot through...
                      That truly sucks.

Comment

Thanks guys..nice to see our patch here John.

I was hired on 1-6-92. I injured my neck fighting a violent, intoxicated jerk, and retired 11-30-2003 w/ pension. I worked basic patrol in the 4th district for eight years before assigned to the airport..where I was hurt.

I don't miss all the bullshit, but I REALLY miss assisting my brothers and sisters with it.

I miss my friends, my job, my health..but I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Hillary C talked about it on the local news..and keep showing his wife and kids.

..fuck
                        Last edited by horns666; 05-29-2010, 02:55 AM.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                        X