No announcement yet.

WTF is wrong with people!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That dog is probably the only living thing that will put up with her dumb ass!

As for WTF is wrong with people? A lot.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Dogs belong in a backyard or the house. They do not belong in a car. They sure as hell don't belong in a stroller. I love dogs but I just don't get them having to be with "ME" everywhere I go. I think it demeans the person. And I doubt a dog appeciates being treated as a person. It's a dog. Love it and Leave it at home. I just put on my flak jacket.:ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

You're just jealous nobody took you out in public when you were little.
        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

That's why the hate us everywhere else in the planet.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I don't actually remember this but I was told that as a 4 year old I took a walk. The cops picked me up and I wouldn't tell them where I lived.:ROTF: Dirty coppers.:ROTF: I guess I got home. Pets are great. But what is going on now with the Pet-Friendly this or that is just stupid.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

We used to bring our dog for walks in a stroller. He was a mini dachshund, and couldn't walk very long distances before his 3" long legs got tired. When he got tired, he'd just stop walking, and we'd stuff him in the storage area of our daughter's stroller (our daughter was riding up in the main cabin).

These are old pictures; taken in 1999.

He was quite content to ride along down there.

- E.
              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
              X