No announcement yet.

We sacked our bassplayer last thursday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is better than a soap, he better not pull the "I acted like that cause I didn't want to be in your shitty band anyway" line, I'm hoping for at least a mid level tantrum and maybe some wall kicking.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      Poser horns throwing douchebag
      notice also the one glove on one glove off look. how very emo

Comment

well, frankly, the way he acts according to what you wrote doesn't sound *that* bad to me...actually, that's nothing. the part about him being late or simply not coming to rehearsals etc is something i don't like either, but as far as the lyrics and songwriting thing goes, well, that's just the way it is. you can't really expect five people to head into the same direction at the same time, you know.
        but then again, it's your band, and your decision. so what...

Comment

Before I read who was who on the pic I knew who he was.... what scum bag.
          '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
          '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
          custom made Les Paul
          VOX Tonelab LE
          Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
          ADA MP1
          BBE 422A
          Lexicon MPX-G2
          ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
          Support Your Local 81

Comment

And they women are drama queens?? Sorry, I know how that shit sucks.
            "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

You need to find out if this chick plays bass:

please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Anyway, here's the update. Ade is still in Slavantas, with all of us still seeing him as a friend we all agreed that he deserved a second chance and made a deal with him. We explained the situation and put him on "probation" he MUST behave or else.

Ade, firmly pushed with his nose on the facts relented and we all hugged, releived that we got this out of our system. If it was because of our mutual relief or not, we played better than ever before and we not only finished the song that I mentioned earlier but we also brought back a song that we deemed a failure and succesfully made it work.

After the rehearsal ended Pascal took me apart and said "Walter, you have NO IDEA how glad I am that we still have Ade in the band."

Sappy, I know but at least this story ended on a good note, we arranged this as cyvilised people and not like Dave Mustaine and Metallica.

Comment

Was there a picture in the first post?
                  I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                    we all hugged
                    Oh, now come ON, dude.
                    please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Yikes. You need to find another line of work. God knows what would happen if the band decided to lose you. Rock band members are a bunch of kids. Get over it.
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

awwwww. This turned out more "Sally Fields Midday Movie" than "Days of our Lives".
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Why does Mike Myers and monkies ring a bell?:ROTF: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprocke...ay_Night_Live)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprocke...day_Night_Live)
                          Last edited by fett; 03-02-2008, 07:34 PM.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                          X