No announcement yet.

Any Garlic fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just did the math. I am cooking up about 20 crowns of garlic. Peeled, no less.:ROTF: At Alberstson's that would be about $10 for unpeeled crowns. I have about 4 pounds left. I had better learn to like garlic. And I don't even want to know how the Chinese shucked them.
    Last edited by fett; 03-08-2008, 03:58 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

You better hope that stuff doesn't come out of your pores and you're walking around like a big garlic bulb.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I didn't touch those little fukkers with my bare hands. Ever try and get garlic off your hands? I may be stupid but I'm not Italian. Did I just say a bad thing? This is your mind on fett.

Comment

Hehe. I meant after you eat it. Some people's pores push that smell out of their bodies, like Indians do with curry.

Comment

Don't get me started with our Latin American friends. I know exactly what you are talking about. I mean no disrespect. This is a pore joke but you are what you eat. Now, that was a PUN.:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF: And a homonim (sp) to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
              Do you have vampire problems?
              Nobody thinks they have a vampire problem. At least, not until it's too goddamn late and they are getting their ass rocked by frickin Dracula himself. You don't get any warning.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                Don't get me started with our Latin American friends. I know exactly what you are talking about. I mean no disrespect. This is a pore joke but you are what you eat. Now, that was a PUN.:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF: And a homonim (sp) to boot.
                Who's a homonimwit?

Comment

That's when two words that sound the same are spelled diffferent. Tow.

Comment

I like garlic but it does nasty things to my digestive system. It's almost a guarantee that you'll find me on the toilet 30 minutes after a garlicky meal.
                    Scott

Comment

I can only imagine what it smells like in your trailer fett. And it's not pleasant.
                      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                        I like garlic but it does nasty things to my digestive system. It's almost a guarantee that you'll find me on the toilet 30 minutes after a garlicky meal.
                        My dad, too. Once it hits his stomach, he'll throw it up.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          My dad, too. Once it hits his stomach, he'll throw it up.
                          He's a discriminatory boulemic! :ROTF::ROTF:
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                          X