Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
      1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
      14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
      7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
      1 to move it to the Lighting section
      2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
      7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
      5 to flame the spell checkers
      3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
      6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
      2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
      15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
      19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
      11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
      36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
      7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
      4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
      3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
      13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
      5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
      4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
      13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
      1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

+1

(Couldn't get by without the damn "full quote" problem).

:ROTF:

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nazgul
        1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
        14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
        7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
        1 to move it to the Lighting section
        2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
        7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
        5 to flame the spell checkers
        3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
        6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
        2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
        15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
        19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
        11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
        36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
        7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
        4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
        3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
        13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
        5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
        4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
        13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
        1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
        +1

(Couldn't get by without the damn "full quote" problem).

:ROTF:
        Or the quote of a full quote quote
        Last edited by shreder13; 02-29-2008, 08:56 PM.
        Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

I used to buy high end light bulbs at my local mom and pop store, but these days the damn Light Bulb Center has a monopoly and only carries the cheap Mexican made bulbs.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
            You forget 1 fett saying that he gets his lightbulbs for 2 cents a piece.
            lol i was just gonna say, shouldn't there be fett comment somewhere in that list??

Comment

Move this thread to the LIGHT BULB section!

Where are the admins?

What are they doing?

Sheesh.
              Furgettaboutit.

Comment

Doesn't fucking matter.

Changing a bulb is all in the hands. THE HANDS.

Dammit.
                The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

Doesn't fucking matter.

Changing a bulb is all in the hands. THE HANDS.

Dammit.
                  That's rubbish.
                  Anyone can change a light bulb with a BOGNER amp in his arsenal.
                  Marshall owners need not apply. The hands are for Horns666 to, well,
                  you know what hands are for... fondling...

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                    That is quite literally the formula for threads on places like Ultimate Guitar.
                    fortunately it's never like this around here
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

That is brilliant. Typical forum formula, haha.

Comment

Fre, I think you just coined a new word...

"Forumula"

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                        --floydkramer

Comment

That lightbulb does nothing for me. All brightness and no warmth or feeling. It's not how many lightbulbs you have, it's what you do with them. Those kind of light will only appeal to the lighting experts and not he general public.

Comment

I have a 1963 pre-CBS lightbulb that still hasn't burnt out. They don't make em like that anymore. Unless you order a $6,000 CS light bulb of course.

Comment

Can you even change a light bulb if your on a plane trying to take off while on a conveyor belt?
                              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I don't need light bulbs for I am the light.
                                -Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X