Snake eats family dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
    Guys this was a 110lbs snake. Adult your right it couldn't eat one . I was thinking that scrubs were about the same size around as a retic or burmese. They are smaller around. These snakes eat wallabies. Wallabies are a lot bigger around then a 7 year old. this is a small one eating a wallaby. Doesn't look like he could do it but it does.
    http://andiamnotlyingforreal.blogspo...ood-chain.html
    Yes, this breed unlike the other large pythons avoid humans, but they are still capable of eating a child.
    People who don't believe that it could happen are the same people that end up with dead children. Why is this dog dead? Same reasoning.
    Maybe I think differently because my dad was a freak about safety went I was a child and I have seen baby and cuddles up close.
    And as I said, even if it couldn't eat the child, it could certainly kill one. Imagine a kid seeing their dog in the snake's mouth and trying to pull it out. That would certainly provoke the snake to defend itself.

They may avoid humans, but if they feel threatened they are capable of harming or killing kids and even adults. If it's long enough to wrap around you, you're screwed if it manages to do so unless you have a gun or a BIG knife and still have the hand freedom to use the weapon.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      cool pics! Did you see the pictures of the python caught on the electric fence? Or the one retrieving the kangaroo from the billabong?
      My, what big teeth you have! Holy fuck!

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        cool pics! Did you see the pictures of the python caught on the electric fence? Or the one retrieving the kangaroo from the billabong?

G ..what's a "billabong"? ..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ANyone who keeps large constrictors is asking for something bad to happen. Im not saying all large snakes attack because they dont,but the potential is there. A large snake can easily kill an adult or a kid. They may not be able to eat you but a large snake can KILL you.

I love snakes and own 2 but I will never own a large constrictor. I have a 4 ft corn snake and a honduran milk snake. Neither has ever bitten and even if it did I would imagine it would hurt less than a slap from a girly man like Richard SImmons.

Comment

Back in my college days, a friend of mine kept a 6' constrictor in his apartment. That thing was fast as hell. If you pissed it off, it you'd end up with a neat row of tooth marks from three or four consecutive strikes before you know what happened. It got a hold of my arm once and squeezed--it hurt like hell. It generally took two guys to pull the snake off of someone when it got "frisky".

My friend was stupid.
            Last edited by petedz; 02-28-2008, 11:50 AM.
            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Back in my college days, a friend of mine kept a 6' constrictor in his apartment. That thing was fast as hell. If you pissed it off, it you'd end up with a neat row of tooth marks from three or four consecutive strikes before you know what happened. It got a hold of my arm once and squeezed--it hurt like hell. It generally took two guys to pull the snake off of someone when it got "frisky".

My friend was stupid
              Unless you pull the snake off from the head you fu*ked if you are by yourself even with a snake that size. My one friend that used to have a large boa kept a mirror in the room just in case it grabbed him so he could find the head.
              a BIG knife
              The guy that owns the two big snakes I named above was almost killed by a retic that he just got. It grabbed him while he was cleaning its cage. His assistant stabbed the snake multiple times and it didn't let go until the guy's heart stopped. When the snake uncoiled to eat him the assistant pulled him out of the cage. He lived but the guys ribs were all broken and his eyes had to be put back into the sockets. The snake died days later. I say the snakes head after it was mounted. It was the size of both my fists side by side and it had shrunk before stuffing. By the way he is an insurance salesman for his day job.

Comment

Unless you pull the snake off from the head you fu*ked if you are by yourself even with a snake that size. My one friend that used to have a large boa kept a mirror in the room just in case it grabbed him so he could find the head.
                Whaaaat?? When you put the mirror in front of the snake does it suddenly stop attacking and do it's makeup?
                If I was going to pull a snake off, I'd be trying to find it's cock, obviously.

Anyway, everyone knows that to get rid of a snake, you just stick your finger up it's bum (according to South Park/Steve Irwin)
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Well, my buddy wasn't quite that dumb. He kept it locked away unless he had a few "handlers" available. The real problem was when there was alcohol involved....
                  This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

I'd be trying to find it's cock, obviously.
                    you just stick your finger up it's bum
                    Do you think it will stop killing you if you jerk it off? Or finger its ass?

Comment

it may make the snake pause for a moment....
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        G ..what's a "billabong"? ..
                        http://www.billabong.com/

according to wiki, it's also known as an oxbow lake: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billabong

but anyhoo, here's the pic I was referring to

Hail yesterday

Comment

It works for me. I can be positively friendly to people who try this approach.
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

He must have been quite hungry to have eaten a dog.

Comment

I will take the snake swallow challenge. I will put up my Cobra , ..if I can't choke out any snake with my heavily engorged pud.

But that snake better have some big fuggin' tits!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yes..I've done this ..it works for anything really except for gay animals!

G..I like that billabong. I would blew gonge smoke in its face , and make freinds with it..then take it for walks around my hood.

But not if it's aggressive and gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X