Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a lack of taste, or just plain good old fashioned asskissery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Zeegler for the Flawless Victory!
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

The Jackson looks great. The Moser looks like moldy stains on a medival gyno tool.

Comment

I really lik the KV. I don't like the camo on the Moser. I have seen that shape of his look OK with other colors like red with black bevels, but that one is not so great.
        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I made a ton of Moser mockups a few years ago. Most of his shapes don't lend themselves to graphic finishes due to all the cuts and bevels. You gotta keep it simple so they shape doesn't clash with the graphic. I tried camo finishes on most of his shapes and they only work on a few. Snakeskin works on most of them and sometimes those Mike Learn type flames work well.

Comment

I'm not a fan of camo..but the Jackson owns the comparison.

My kid would love it..he camo everyfugginthing. But the other day I had to explain that his green camo shirt looks like shit with his gray camp pants..If he was playing your Jackson..umm, you wouldn't see it.

BTW how do those Mosers play/sound..I was thinking of buying one when they came out, but I hardly play my RR1.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That Jackson is a camo? I thought it was a cow print. I'm sure my son had some PJs in that pattern. Moooo.

Originally posted by åron View Post
              The Moser scheme looks more like functional camo, whereas the King V camo looks like something the dancers from Public Enemy would have worn in the 80's.
              Word!

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
              And in what way is it any different from the JCF board? Bring up Alexi Laiho for example and people automatically call him a Judas for not playing his Jackson Rhoads anymore.
              For real? Man, remind me never to post over there.

Can't say I've seen a lot of that. Especially since he CAN'T PLAY IT ANYMORE SINCE IT WAS STOLEN. I've seen plenty of "Jackson dropped the ball letting Laiho get away" and "No, we don't know where you can buy a new JE-1000, Laiho-fanboy". But then, I've only been posting here 8-9 years, so I may have missed it.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                And in what way is it any different from the JCF board? Bring up Alexi Laiho for example and people automatically call him a Judas for not playing his Jackson Rhoads anymore.
                But he is! :ROTF::ROTF:
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Bill, check your PMs.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                    Bill, check your PMs.

Got it man!

Moser is the only dude that grabbed my attention in the last 20 years..great lookin' guitars!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      I'm not a fan of camo..but the Jackson owns the comparison.

My kid would love it..he camo everyfugginthing. But the other day I had to explain that his green camo shirt looks like shit with his gray camp pants..If he was playing your Jackson..umm, you wouldn't see it.

BTW how do those Mosers play/sound..I was thinking of buying one when they came out, but I hardly play my RR1.
                      Mixing camo is a definite fashion faux-pas.

As for the Mosers, that one is an import. I've heard mixed reviews, and the prices are ludicrous. Over a grand for a Korean made guitar. You'd have to be insane to go for that.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        Moser is the only dude that grabbed my attention in the last 20 years..great lookin' guitars!
                        Plus, he is a generally nice fellow -- kinda rare in this business!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

the camo on the moser is too small. & yes the moser board is a bunch of kiss ass's.

Comment

You can get import Mosers for less than a grand through some of the dealers, but as a whole the imports are overpriced. They're made in small quantities so that drives the price up unfortunately.

Comment

if you Jackson was a Moser then you'd have a different story...some folks are so much into one brand they have to rag on other brands
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Better camo = Moser (by a mile)

Better shape = KV (by a mile)

[/thread]
                                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X