Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a lack of taste, or just plain good old fashioned asskissery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guss I don't mind the Moser. I wouldn't buy one but I can't insult it any. I would pick the Jackson any day. Not just because it is a Jackson, but compared to the Moser it is more conservative and has inlays.

Matt

Comment

Your camo wins, hands down.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think the Moser design looks ok, but I would not have known it was supposed to be camo had you not said so.

Comment

The camo pattern IS too small on the Moser. On top of that, the Moser looks like a bowlegged alien.
          "POOP"

Comment

Actually I think both parties are right I think the camo on the Moser is right for the Moser since it is such a busy guitar shapewise the smaller pattern is more appealing IMHO (I don't like the guitar but that is neither here nor there)

On the Jackson the larger pattern works and yes the washed out background makes the body look small in the first pic but KV's do have kinda small bodies anyway. They both look great for what they are. Although I would never be caught dead with the moser.

I really think though that the Camo really looks best on a soloist type body ie Jeff Hannemans ESP was pretty sharp looking to me personally on a V or the moser it is already an extreme shape I like a more muted finish personally.
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

The Moser looks like an alligator head or something.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Your V is a sweet looking guitar. That other thing looks like some kind of ugly giant biting insect glommed onto the tree. Repulsive. Sometimes that is the effect people are going for though...

Comment

The Moser scheme looks more like functional camo, whereas the King V camo looks like something the dancers from Public Enemy would have worn in the 80's.

Both cool axes in my book. The moser kind of grows on me. Looks like a goat's head and that is pretty evil.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                    I think that in general, Moser board member have their noses so far up Neal's ass, that they can tell what he had for breakfast, not all of them of course, but enough. This just reinforces that opinion. Am I completely off base? If I am, please berate me for my ignorant assumptions.
                    And in what way is it any different from the JCF board? Bring up Alexi Laiho for example and people automatically call him a Judas for not playing his Jackson Rhoads anymore.

Comment

the jackson camo in that color is a better camo.
                      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
                        The Moser scheme looks more like functional camo.
                        Exactly. Zeg i like your guitar man i really do. But i am into military, more then you can think. And the moser camo looks exactly like orginal military camo patterns. I would like to have something like that on a v. The shape is disgusting tho.

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post
                          Exactly. Zeg i like your guitar man i really do. But i am into military, more then you can think. And the moser camo looks exactly like orginal military camo patterns.
                          Depends on what era of military camo you are talking about.

When I was in the service, our camo was like Zeegs' pattern, just different colors. I know that camo patterns have changed over the years, but the older style, like the Jackson V in this thread has, appeals to me more.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                            Depends on what era of military camo you are talking about.

When I was in the service, our camo was like Zeegs' pattern, just different colors. I know that camo patterns have changed over the years, but the older style, like the Jackson V in this thread has, appeals to me more.
                            Like todays german army camo. Ofcourse they use green and brown. (mostly) I mean i am more into the detailed graphics. I like both of the paintjobs. But i like moser's more. But of course it is just me.

Comment

Zeegler for the Flawless Victory!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                                And in what way is it any different from the JCF board? Bring up Alexi Laiho for example and people automatically call him a Judas for not playing his Jackson Rhoads anymore.
                                You obviously haven't got a clue what I'm talking about. Spend any time on the Moser board, and you will realize what I'm talking about. Neal Moser himself is a regular poster. None of the members over there will say anything negative about his stuff. The JCF is completely different. First off, this site is not legally afilliated with Jackson/Charvel/Fender in any way. Secondly, we don't have any of the Jackson luthiers posting here. Finally, you don't have to look far to find a thread that is complaining about something Jackson has done or hasn't done. What has that got to do with Alexi Laiho?
                                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                                X