No announcement yet.

Goddamned trailer park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am lost. I live in a world where being nice is common. I live in a world where treating everyone you meet with a smile and recogntion for what they do. I live in a world where I appreciate what a person does for me. I live in a world where I reciprocate. I live in my little world and I like it. And that is why it cuts me to the quick when my world is violated.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

An unlocked door is temptation to the weak. You can still smile and be kind, but trust is another story. You can't teach the world to do right, but you can prevent them from doing wrong by making it difficult. They'll move on to the first unlocked door.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        SPD. Is that funny? My home was ripped off. That's bad enough. But what is killing me is the realization that there are people right here where I live that do this. I can't shoot the bastards. That is not an option. I know that everyone has the same story, But for me, it's a matter of losing faith in fellow man.
        I thought it was funny. Not at your expense really either.

I would be more shocked if you got your camera ganked and you lived in a gated community with patio homes.

I ain't picking no internet forum fights with vikings. Know that.

I hope it turns up.

Comment

I just have to be me. It just makes me sad that I have to cover my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
            I thought it was funny. Not at your expense really either.

I would be more shocked if you got your camera ganked and you lived in a gated community with patio homes.

I ain't picking no internet forum fights with vikings. Know that.

I hope it turns up.
            Not now. No fight. I'm at a loss. I will see you later.
            Last edited by fett; 02-25-2008, 06:44 PM.

Comment

That absolutely stinks, fett.
              I remember when it was safe, hell, it was known that we didn't lock the door, and nothing turned out wrong at the time. We may not change, the world always has it's share of scum, and we now lock the door. I know my neighbors well, and trust (most) of them, but usually they are not the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                Not now. No fight. I'm at a loss. I will see you later.
                fett me friend, just keep paying it forward like you always seem to have done. Just look at it as a speed bump in your road to happiness. The situaton sucks though and I understand how it feels to have your home zone violated. My suggestion, if you find who took it, ask them face to face one question. "If you needed help, why didn't you just ask me".
                If they were truely able to change, that might just be the turning point.
                I guess it would depend on who and how old the person is. Being fett, I'm sure you will know how to handle this whole thing wether you find the person or not. Good luck!
                The Buzzard does not fear
                The man in riot gear
                Harvest a skull of stone
                The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
                  fett me friend, just keep paying it forward like you always seem to have done. Just look at it as a speed bump in your road to happiness. The situaton sucks though and I understand how it feels to have your home zone violated. My suggestion, if you find who took it, ask them face to face one question. "If you needed help, why didn't you just ask me".
                  If they were truely able to change, that might just be the turning point.
                  I guess it would depend on who and how old the person is. Being fett, I'm sure you will know how to handle this whole thing wether you find the person or not. Good luck!
                  I don't know how fett will respond, but that is a great, well thought out answer. I wish I could have put it that way. Thumbs up for you, Flametop!

Comment

Working...
                  X