No announcement yet.

8 Track Tapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did I figure most of the KISS fans were also 8-track fans?

Comment

Paul Stanley solo album from my friends subscription to some record club.
      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by toddstaples View Post
        I dont know about my last one, but I distinctly remember playin KISS Dynasty on 8 track
        Yep, Dynasty was my last 8-track.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Last two 8-track tapes I bought were: Kiss' double platinum and Jethro Tull's songs from the wood. Pretty broad in the music spectrum.

...to this day I am still confused by that purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
            You Can Tune A Piano But You Can't Tuna Fish - REO Speedwagon

And the award for best pun related album title goes to.......

Comment

def-leppard, on through the night.
              ac/dc, highway to hell
              muthers finest, another muther further
              all in 1980, cuz i still got em did you ever notice that all your buddies had at least one PINK zepplin tape? i had houses of the holy.
              jackson dx10
              charvel avenger
              schecter c1 classic
              samick tr2 sg clone
              fender twin amp.
              abunch of stomp boxes

Comment

As I read this thread, I am holding in my hand my last 8 track. ZZ Top Degeullo...
                This is strange. I haven't touched that tape in years and it's sitting in front of me.

I also remember my friend's dad had a quadraphonic stereo, reel to reel and 8 track with Klipsch speakers in 1978-82.

that must have cost 4k in those dollars. The kid's dad was also the RC airplane/car guru and taught us to program graphics on his apple I, upgraded to to ][ specs. LOL.

across the street was the dad that worked for IBM with the first CGA card and sound on an IBM. We broke that 10lb keyboard playing jumpman and decathalon! Oh and I have been eaten by a grue..

Ahh. wasted youth......

anyone remember Saturn 3? with Kirk Douglas bare butt and Farrah Fawcett?

Nostalgia. It's what's for breakfast....
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I never bought an 8 track even thought I was around at the time but we bought a store that had an 8 track changer hook up to their sound system. I think it held 6 or 8 tapes. I wish knew where that was at. I know we still have it some where.
                  Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
                  X