No announcement yet.

It's time to whip out the BB Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus,Racoons are tough.I shot one at my parent's house with a .22 long and it bounced off that little bastard's skull.I finally killed him with a shovel and called animal control.Turned out he had rabies.It was kinda freeky watching him,you could tell something was wrong with him,I really did'nt want to kill him but now I'm glad I did,especially with my kids being young and naive..............
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

dont shoot it if you not gonna eat it is my motto

I used to just throw tennis balls at the tree. They aren't the dumbest birds around and they get the picture eventually and find a different location
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

I used a Paintball Gun, when the crows started ripping up my lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
          Well, they're not very precise. I would rather get a Dragunov and hit the bastards one by one. And it would be better to improve shooting skills.
          Point taken. My thought was they shower us with shit, why not shower them in bullets. Plus there's less chance of a big splat on your windows/walls. Thankfully, we don't get raccoons here.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Hey Rich, you forgot the line "them's good eatin' " ?
            Wal shucks, I figgered everybody knew THAT! They makes a right purty cap too, as Dan'l Boone and Davy Crockett knew!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Just make sure enough people at your trailer park see you walking around with a gun outside. I doubt anyone will steal from your houses ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                Slingshot with ball bearing shot. Silent but deadly; probably more practical for the raccoon than the crows though since a BB gun has a higher rate of fire.

Those raccoons will kill your cats though, possibly your Min-pin too. Live and let live is one thing, but if that raccoon kills one of your pets you will wish you'd killed it first. You can't blame the raccoon, it's nature at work. But if you want to protect your own pets, you either keep them inside at all times or you eliminate the threats that come too close for comfort.

A raccoon can fuck YOU up pretty well too, so don't try apprehending one manualy. Get a trap cage and bait it with food if you don't want to kill it.
                Hahaha my Dad and our neighbor used Have-A-Heart traps back in the day to deal with problem animals- They'd get them in the cage & then shoot them through the bars.

I don't think that was the inventor of the trap's intention, but to my Dad & neighbors way of thinking the traps saved them alot of time waiting around for a good shot.

Vass

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                  Do you eat their sneakers too, or sell them on E-bay?
                  :ROTF:
                  And there is another difference between English and American.
                  You say pants, we say trousers,
                  you say coon and we look all around before we say it

Comment

Originally posted by babifett View Post
                    Just make sure enough people at your trailer park see you walking around with a gun outside. I doubt anyone will steal from your houses ever again.
                    They already think I'm nuts.:ROTF: That's good enough. If I brandished a BB gun, I would go directly to jail. And, I don't shoot to kill. I shoot to make them find another tree.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                    X