No announcement yet.

Fett..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the fucking fuck man...if you're going to argue, can you argue over something a tad more signifcant so that we may all enjoy it.

If not...please stop.

Should I talk about my pud again. Describe it in full vivd detail and all its slendor..post a pic perhaps. Its not as happy as it once was but its still pretty cool I guess. My sack sags a bit more these days, but I think that give a man character..just sayin'.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      What the fucking fuck man...if you're going to argue, can you argue over something a tad more signifcant so that we may all enjoy it.

If not...please stop.

Should I talk about my pud again. Describe it in full vivd detail and all its slendor..post a pic perhaps. Its not as happy as it once was but its still pretty cool I guess. My sack sags a bit more these days, but I think that give a man character..just sayin'.
      Yes, post that pic. I'm sure some here would love to see it.

But barring that, you can talk about your pud all you want. Your vivid descriptions are usually quite funny.
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
        I dunno Bill. I've seen people come and go in this board and the only thing that remains constant for me is the fact that I love music and Jackson guitars. Some people take themselves and this board way too seriously and forget the main objective which is, this is suppose to be fun. I've seen members get attacked here for no reason. And I've seen members go on the offensive because somebody said something they didn't like. I follow a fairly simple rule. If I see a thread that I'm not interested in, I don't even click on it. And if somebody says something nasty or vulgar at me, I let it go and move on. It's the internet. If you feel that your manhood was questioned because somebody told you to fuck off on a message board then you have issues that needs prompt attention. And on that note, I want to thank you Bill for helping me out awhile back. You probably don't remember but I'll always be grateful for taking the time to talk to me and giving me sound advice. Much appreciated.
        good post, bong. And immediately shot over folks heads, apparently. But I agree with the sentiment, nonetheless.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks mate! I was just waiting for someone to tell me, "Fuck off, you pussy"!BTW, how far are you from Perth? I have an uncle who lives there and I've always wanted to visit him and tour around the Land Down Unda.
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

I believe it's in the order of 2,200 miles away. So just down the road....
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              I believe it's in the order of 2,200 miles away. So just down the road....
              I'll just walk right over then.

Comment

OOOOOoooo!! I walk-about. Can I come along?? Can I?? Huh?? Huh?? Huh???
                The Buzzard does not fear
                The man in riot gear
                Harvest a skull of stone
                The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

The more the merrier, c'mon down, as in Down Unda!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                    You bitch!!! second time I piss myself laughing so hard.
                    Damn it I hate this place. :ROTF:

Hehehe :ROTF: Who wants to fight the Cowardly "Hetfield" Lion? Put 'em up!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
                      I dunno Bill. I've seen people come and go in this board and the only thing that remains constant for me is the fact that I love music and Jackson guitars. Some people take themselves and this board way too seriously and forget the main objective which is, this is suppose to be fun. I've seen members get attacked here for no reason. And I've seen members go on the offensive because somebody said something they didn't like. I follow a fairly simple rule. If I see a thread that I'm not interested in, I don't even click on it. And if somebody says something nasty or vulgar at me, I let it go and move on. It's the internet. If you feel that your manhood was questioned because somebody told you to fuck off on a message board then you have issues that needs prompt attention. And on that note, I want to thank you Bill for helping me out awhile back. You probably don't remember but I'll always be grateful for taking the time to talk to me and giving me sound advice. Much appreciated.
                      Wassup man, that is no F'n problem..

Well, that's it..people have been here for a long time. Friendships and rivals have been established. I've learned to give people their space. I use the word "rival" with tongue in cheek. Bengal and Cyg don't get along here, but probably would in person. I could go on about this, but it's gettin' ..ummm early in the morning.

I've adopted that mindset..we are on the same page. I'm retired and bored with nuthin' to do. I have personally chosen the JCF as my entire social outlet..isn't that kewl?!

that's pretty serious, but that is my choice. I do have a life, but you fuckers are a breather from that. I take breathers..breathers are good..M'kay.

Fett is on breather watch..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Like in heavy breathing down the phone? So you're the asthmatic shouting "Car 54, where are you?" at me with the fwopping sounds in the background. That explains a lot.
                        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
                          OOOOOoooo!! I walk-about. Can I come along?? Can I?? Huh?? Huh?? Huh???
                          Fuck that, have you ever seen "Wolf Creek"? That's Vit G's place.
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                            Like in heavy breathing down the phone? So you're the asthmatic shouting "Car 54, where are you?" at me with the fwopping sounds in the background. That explains a lot.

I love that shit. Oh man, I could have made alot of fwopping noises in the black and white..the offers were there..right in my face asking me to fwopp. Godddamitt!!!!

Evil Succubi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                              Fuck that, have you ever seen "Wolf Creek"? That's Vit G's place.

hey, that was supposed just a couple of hours drive out of Perth, right?
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post

hey, that was supposed just a couple of hours drive out of Perth, right?
                                Fuck knows, you tell me, I'm just a tourist.

I know you lot, drive someone around for hours in your "Ute" (see, knowledge gleaned from "Neighbours"), disorientate them, then turn them into a "head on a stick". And bum them.

Nice.
                                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                                X