No announcement yet.

Fett..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Aw. Shucks". This is the real me. I dreaded looking at this thread.
    Last edited by fett; 02-22-2008, 03:59 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      "Aw. Shucks". This is the real me. I dreaded looking at this thread.
      That's James Hetfield.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
        "fett foot"
        Aka Fettsquatch, or in the Himalayas the Feti....
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
          Aka Fettsquatch, or in the Himalayas the Feti....
          fettsquatch = fett mating with Greta Von Susteran
          "POOP"

Comment

I tell ya. Nothing but abuse. You are my Cyber-Family. I come here to get away from the real world. It's scary out there. My son lives 700 miles away. I live alone in a trailer by the lake. I'm sorry if I appear to be a little "ODD"". Actually, come to think of it. I am not sorry at all. I may be a sorry person but I am not a person who is sorry. Mull that over.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              That's James Hetfield.
              Nah, he's actually quite a bit smaller:

Comment

Bump..

This thread could be exactly what Fett needs to share his thoughts with the JCF. I don't think a couple head butts with other JCF brosephs is a valid reason to keep a good man down.

I don't know who, why or what inspired Fett's discontent...but it'll pass. trust me!

I know this.

Bill Z Bub
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You bitch!!! second time I piss myself laughing so hard.
                  Damn it I hate this place. :ROTF:

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  That's James Hetfield.
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                    Nah, he's actually quite a bit smaller:

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post

That is fuggin' awesome!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        Bump..

This thread could be exactly what Fett needs to share his thoughts with the JCF. I don't think a couple head butts with other JCF brosephs is a valid reason to keep a good man down.

I don't know who, why or what inspired Fett's discontent...but it'll pass. trust me!

I know this.

Bill Z Bub
                        Even if I gave myself the self absorbed Jackass Award trying to defend an Icon.

Anywhoo..in the interest of the Icon...

I looked at the amp books, and the little Magna has been a fun project.
                        It may not seem cool, but this is prolly one of the hippest little amps on the planet! The green mystery wire is most likely a primative attempt at a phase inverter. The thing is, even the oldest Fender Champs had a bit of a "circuit board". This amp is truly wired point to point, with no board. So, that puts it at probably 1948 or so. 60 years of Mojo!

Comment

I dunno Bill. I've seen people come and go in this board and the only thing that remains constant for me is the fact that I love music and Jackson guitars. Some people take themselves and this board way too seriously and forget the main objective which is, this is suppose to be fun. I've seen members get attacked here for no reason. And I've seen members go on the offensive because somebody said something they didn't like. I follow a fairly simple rule. If I see a thread that I'm not interested in, I don't even click on it. And if somebody says something nasty or vulgar at me, I let it go and move on. It's the internet. If you feel that your manhood was questioned because somebody told you to fuck off on a message board then you have issues that needs prompt attention. And on that note, I want to thank you Bill for helping me out awhile back. You probably don't remember but I'll always be grateful for taking the time to talk to me and giving me sound advice. Much appreciated.
                          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                            Even if I gave myself the self absorbed Jackass Award trying to defend an Icon.

Anywhoo..in the interest of the Icon...

I looked at the amp books, and the little Magna has been a fun project.
                            It may not seem cool, but this is prolly one of the hippest little amps on the planet! The green mystery wire is most likely a primative attempt at a phase inverter. The thing is, even the oldest Fender Champs had a bit of a "circuit board". This amp is truly wired point to point, with no board. So, that puts it at probably 1948 or so. 60 years of Mojo!
                            Ugh! Don't you have a dedicated post to this amp and your little attempt at "trying" to refurbish it? Take that talk there.
                            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                              Ugh! Don't you have a dedicated post to this amp and your little attempt at "trying" to refurbish it? Take that talk there.
                              Take a hint from bonghits, and take a hike if you don't like it.

If you want to be an admin, start your own board.

Bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                                Take a hint from bonghits, and take a hike if you don't like it.

If you want to be an admin, start your own board.

Bitch.
                                Cyg,
                                Thats where you're wrong. I LOVE this shit.

A dude with a moustache calling me a bitch? Huh. Don't know what to think about that one.
                                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X