Cats and my Summer Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
    Call the USA equiv. of the RSPCA. Sorted.
    Dick Cheney?

Comment

Well it was that or cheap meat on 4 legs.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The cat is just there. I will keep my one good eye out during the day to kinda see if it has a real home. I'm not into anything but the welfare of the pussy. That is as long as it doesn't cost me.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
          Eh, let it live a little. Buy a bargain bag of cat food and feed it and its kittens.
          I wouldn't recommend that...I did that (along with other neighbors) 10 years ago with a cat that wandered around my old apartment complex. Turns out the high ash content (or something) of the cheap stuff brought out a urinary tract blockage thing. It belonged to one of the neighbors and I convinced her to take him to the vet when I found him throwing up clear fluid. She called and said she wasn't going to pay the $350 the vet wanted and if I wanted to, I could pay and the cat would then be mine or she would just put him down. I paid and he's an awesome cat. Lesson learned, buy good food.

Comment

Hmmmm You can get a nice air rifle from wal mart and POW no more cat. Or you can get a trap and catch it then take it to Pam Andersons house or the hearest PETA person and let them deal with it.

Comment

i thought there were only ferral cats and trailer parks in my great state "O" georgia. pronounced jawjuhh for all non southerners......suthinerz....
              jackson dx10
              charvel avenger
              schecter c1 classic
              samick tr2 sg clone
              fender twin amp.
              abunch of stomp boxes

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                I don't want to close the doors and trap the cat underneath the trailer.
                Close the opening, come back in half an hour, and if you hear scratching/meowing, let the cat out and put the plate/door in.

Or, get on your hands and knees with a flashlight and look under your trailer to check to see if the cat's trespassing before you put the plate/door back in.
                Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Bottle rockets

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                    Listen really carefully and if you hear meowing, thar be kittens.
                    :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

I found out where the cats lives. He lives across the street and ducks under their trailer. I battened down the hatch and life is grand.. Only a few hundred crows left.
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                      X