UPS and over 3 cu ft BEWARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fett,
    I've found the easiest thing to do is set-up a UPS account online and print your labels online. This way, you set the dimensions/weight yourself and won't have to worry about some idiot at the UPS store screwing ya. You simply print the label, drop the package off at the UPS store and get billed about a week later.
    Good deals with:
    Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      The UPS Store is a rip-off. Go to a regular UPS location or someplace that's an authorized UPS shipper, like a Staples copy center or something.
      I just got back from a Staples, right nextdoor to my Albertson's and I asked them to give me a quote. $26. That's the same as the Website. Thanks for the tip, Toe.:ROTF::ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

No problem. I always used the Staples a few miles away from me for my UPS shipping. Last year, a UPS Store went in the shopping center a block away from my house, so I tried them and noticed the higher prices. I now go the few miles out of the way and back to the Staples.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just paid 75 for shipping on a guitar that I was told I would get the difference refunded. I was told it cost over 71 to ship it. I told the seller just to keep the 4 dollars. I do think he was full of shit but if he had them box it up I can see it.
          Joe, you are right the staples that I go to seem pretty decent price wise and they open really early.

Comment

I do my "Rounds" starting at 7:30 AM. OFC, Albertson's. The UPfukked Store opens a 8AM. The Post Office opens at 8:30. Well, Staples opens at 6AM. All these places are less than 5 minutes apart. I am on a very tight I Have No Life schedule. This Staples deal is best thing to come along since cheap meat. .
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
            X