No announcement yet.

Can I bum a smoke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy cow, 6.25 a pack? thank God here in the independant state of South Carolina I still pay $2.89 a pack for Marlboros. Man, I couldn't imagine paying that much. I guess i'll be quitting soon if they go up much more.

Originally posted by fett View Post
    B&H's are $6.25 a pack where I live.

Comment

Here in AZ, the state adds $2.00 per pack in state taxes. (4th highest in the US)
      That doesn't include the city sales tax of 8.3% here in Phoenix.
      Last time I checked, reds went for about $5 per pack.
      -Rick

Comment

Did you want to bum a fag?

Come on, someone from Over Here had to say it
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

In Australia, a pack of smokes will set you back 10-11 dollars. Apparently without any taxes they'd only be around 3-4 dollars. Damn the man!

Comment

$3.12 here in Ky for Marlboro.
            I don't mind if some of the hottie office girls bum from me.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
              Holy cow, 6.25 a pack? thank God here in the independant state of South Carolina I still pay $2.89 a pack for Marlboros. Man, I couldn't imagine paying that much. I guess i'll be quitting soon if they go up much more.
              I don't see smokes being taxed too much for you, since you live in a tobacco producing state.
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I can get some damn fine cigars for those prices.

Oh, that's right, I do....

I like South Carolina, also...but the tobacco tax bug is damn inviting to the spend happy legislators! For the children, of course...

On topic, I freely give away cigars to others that enjoy them. And get others in return.
                It's part of the gig, to share a fine smoke that others may have missed out on.

Comment

Yeah, I don't understand "displacing" taxes to cigarettes. What if people stopped smoking? My dad smoked for 25 years, and then just quit. So it's possible.

If I smoked, I sure wouldn't buy this rat poison shit they sell now. I'd buy five acres of land, get it classified as a farm for lower taxes, then grow my own formaldehyde-free tobacco.
                  please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Working...
                  X