The official D-Tuna 500 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newman wins it!!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

looks like Cheech and Chong are in there
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Alright!
        I like Ryan, too. I wouldn't gamble on it, but, a great guy, and a much needed win.

Comment

Meh. Boring race. Mark Martin got screwed over too. First he runs over debris and cuts down 2 tires. If it was a Hendrick car, it would of been a caution. Then with 17 odd to go the idiot Harvick sends the 22 into him after Mark spent 2/3rds of the race to fight up to 17th. That has got to be frustrating.

Comment

I always love to see Stewart lose one!

Comment

What?
              Daytona is one of the few races where you get some action in the last couple of laps!
              Too many races are the same guy that led at 20 to go, that's it. The draft does some crazy things, and watching that freight train change colors is thrilling.

Comment

Racing is way more fun when drafting is a huge part of the game. Check out this part of a shifterkart race at Road America:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThuJ9D4qu8U

80+ entries in the class where it's impossible to break away from the pack = the most fun vehicles to race. And they only cost like 6 grand!

Comment

Working...
                X