Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wibble View Post
    people still use casettes :o
    Sure. I don't think they're sold any more, but I have a whole shitload of them still around. I got a new stereo for Christmas last year... dual cassette, three CD changer, am/fm radio and a turntable. My old cassettes and vinyl collection get played again.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Our vinyl gets a bit of airtime, but the cassettes got binned. Cassettes just don`t seem to be something anyone uses anymore as theres easier and better quality recording mediums about now for home use (major use of cassettes)

Comment

Zeeg, you are mental.
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Cool..they killed at BW & BK a few years back. That took me by surprise. The were the best band of that three day weekend. I was completely blown away!

I'm not going to listen to the new stuff..OK, maybe just a peek. I'll buy it when it's released..I like surprises. That's missing in music these days of Mespace..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Can't wait for the show on the 28th!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
              Zeeg, you are mental.
              I just didn't like it. It was very poor quality work compared to their other stuff. This new one sounds good though.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

VERY awesome live band, seen em three times now, always hi-octane super energy show.

At one of the shows, the bassist went so nuts because the crowd was so good, he threw his bass into the crowd. The guy in the audience got it signed after the show and got to keep it! Now THAT'S fucking METAL! \m/ \m/
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Thanks for posting the link! Great band, I like all of their releases with the exception of Frolic through the Park.

Comment

Working...
                  X