Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
    Mine is asleep in bed at midnight.
    Something about; He who sleeps with dogs gets fleas.:ROTF: I say that with all due respect.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      Something about; He who sleeps with dogs gets fleas.:ROTF: I say that with all due respect.
      Better than sleeping with the fishes...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Same thing happened with Dalmations when 101 Dalmations came out. Great dogs but they are very energetic and pretty high-strung. They need attention and are prone to tearing things up out of anxiety if they don't get that attention.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
          Mine is asleep in bed at midnight.
          :ROTF: That dog is a pain but I love her anyway. Sometimes I can't even roll over. She is like a wheel chock behind my back.

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
          Better than sleeping with the fishes...
          Amen to that.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

My neighbor across my backyard has a terrier. When she lets it out all it does is bark. Yeah, I'm getting used to it. But, I sure as hell don't like it.In fact, it's out and barking as I am posting this.
            I'd be more concerned about the kids that wander round barking than a dog!
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I haven't seen the Barking Girl since last Summer when she was standing on the porch of my Summer Home with one of my guitars. I sincerely hope she is doing OK.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
              X