No announcement yet.

I Can Handle The Heat....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wouldn't sound the same. He could never replicate that same out-of-tune sound. That was a nce in a lifetime experience.

Comment

Is he singing about frozen juice?

Comment

The secret to Cofin's amazing tone is his alternate tuning. It's call "Drop Detuning"!

Comment

It's King Cubic zirconia.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
            Is he singing about frozen juice?
            No, he's singing about frozen womb... that's where his aborted fetus fell out of. I think he wants to go back home.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by 10secondLX View Post
              It's King Cubic zirconia.

Comment

I wish I had the time to practice as much as he obviously does...

Comment

I am amazed at all of your restraint. His little open mic vid only has one comment. I figured that he would have had his ass reamed by now.

Comment

Oh, man...RD, you rule. That fucker is so bad he's almost funny.
                    I watched it like a car wreck, it was so damn gruesome I found it hard to not look!

Thanks for posting this. It made me laugh after a really bad day!

Comment

Hey now RD send me some CD's too.LOL
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

If he is going to play it shouldnt be acoustic, unplugged, or whatever. That guy needs as much distortion as humanly possible and a malfunctioning mic. If he can get those two things to happen he may attain the level of "suck".

Comment

Working...
                        X