No announcement yet.

so its been just over a year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that be me ....ok I have to know do you paint that stuff on there claws or are they little plastic things you slide on them. And in either case is it a wrestlin match getting them on

Comment

SPIFF!

they're little plastic caps. i can only get them on my two boy cats, they're used to having their nails trimmed and their paws handled.
      Zorya... no way. she doesn't have them on, she'll have to be sedated because she just simply WONT be handled in any way.

most cats that can stand some grooming won't mind it. your vet can put them on too if you're not used working with your cat's paws. (they make them for dogs too, btw).
      to put them on the nails need to be trimmed. the kit comes with a super glue that you put in the caps and then slide on the claws. it WONT hurt your cats. my two that wear them do fine with them, they occaisonally lose one or they'll bite one off and i'll have to replace it.

go here : soft claws

love them, and they come in nifty colors. they are SAVING my 131 yr. old wood floors, let me tell ya.

Comment

p.s. yeah... if your kitties are squirmy or you're not comfortable handling their paws, i wouldn't try it yourself. the glue is basically superglue and you could end up glued to your cat. hahahahaha!
        you could always try one at a time over the course of a few days, no need to do them all at once.
        any vet will put them on, they should only charge you a nailtrim fee (about $15 most places). petedge (the link i gave you) has the best prices for the kits.

Comment

Yeah I can see it now "hey man where did you get those funky furry gloves" :ROTF:. Thanks for the info I will check it out

Comment

Em, welcome back! Glad the new place is to your liking. I used to live in a little town up there called Berwick. That was '82-'86. That place was pretty backward, but nice country!
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

hey sis!
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Hi Em! Welcome back to active posting! Very cool to hear how much you're loving the new closeness in your family. The military life has some very cool points to it but the enforced separation, and of course the risk of combat, are huge drawbacks. I'm glad that you don't have to deal with that anymore.

What kind of keyboard setup does Keith have? With classical training, get him a nice workstation like a Korg Triton and you'll have every sound under the sun available. Let him find his inner Kevin Moore!

Sounds like you have found your heaven on Earth in the misty mountains. Good on ya, y'all earned it!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

emiry, it's gleat to see you again
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Bengal - Berwick is 70 miles south of me... I'm way up here close to the NY border. It's defnitely not as backwoods as West Texas was, at least everyone speaks English. d'Oh! SNAP!
                    We're in the sticks though, wild country. I loves it.

Hi Timmay! Missed you.

Hey Endrik, man. Are you still in SoCal? Hahahaha!

Spiff - i could totally run with that furry palms remark. heh. :p

Comment

Emtatstic Thraxolicious is now in a better spot, and that's a smiler for me.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Agreed. Glad to see ya back, Emmy
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Fruitbat! Newc!
                          Hi Guys!

Comment

Is it my breath or my BO?
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

awww... Rich...
                              neither, you're as sweet as they come, bro.
                              guess i just didn't see ya what with being all smothered in hugs over here.
                              get over here! mwah!

Comment

The Emster & the Atomic Badmin in the same thread!? You don't see that everyday!

Welcome back, gorgeous. Glad to see you around. Although I've been remiss and haven't visited your site in AGES. I'll have to pop over and check out your new material.
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X