Blackberry has crashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacksonchick View Post
    What do you expect? Their made in China. That shits junk and we keep buying their crap. I'm sick of the cheap shit they sell us. If we made it, the cost to sell it would be the same but the products would be better made. Ok, I'm Ranting.
    Is that you, RacerX? J/K with ya, JC. Ron is big on boycotting Chinese made product, too.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
      Is that you, RacerX? J/K with ya, JC. Ron is big on boycotting Chinese made product, too.
      If it were RacerX, he would have said they're instead of their. :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

being someone who manages a tech support dept for a major carrier (but not one that has been mentioned in this thread) i will say that the motorola RAZR is one of the most inconsistent, unreliable phones that have been made in the past few years. there's tons of issues with them. while they have improved recently, i'd NEVER recommend that phone.

oh, and yeah, RIM (research in motion, the company that brought you the blackberry) has been having some major issues over the last week.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

LOL! But she is right. Fuck chinese products. We borrow billions of dollars from them to boost our economy, and we spend the money on their shit boosting their economy:ROTF:
          Originally posted by toejam View Post

Comment

jacksonchick - you're way wrong, the average American worker costs 10x-20x more than the average Chinese worker, that's why we've outsourced much of our manufacturing there because that's what American consumers want - low prices. You'd do the same if you were running a business and needed to stay competitive to meet the customers' needs while earning a profit.

You're free to buy American-made products, they're available, but be prepared to pay massively premium pricing. And stop shopping at wal-mart/target/etc. which dominate American retail landscape with their rock-bottom prices.

If enough people complain about the Razor's poor quality and stop buying them, Motorola will lose market share and be compelled to address its quality control issues with their Chinese subcontractors. That's the beauty of the free market.

BTW, it wasnt that long ago that Americans felt the same about Japanese cars, TVs, electronics, etc., but the reality is we can't compete on PRICE OR QUALITY for those types of goods, that's why we trade with them, its a win-win. However, there are certain industries where America is superior to the rest of the world, such as technology, aerospace/defense, financial, and other service industries.

Trade works both ways, Chinese manufacturers have saved American consumers $$$trillions, which is the economic equivalent of creating $$$trillions of "wealth" for American consumers, wealth we can choose to save, invest or deploy elsewhere as we see fit.

Its our government's deficit spending that has made us a debtor nation, the fact that the Chinese are willing to finance it is an effect, not a cause of our borrowings.

That's it for today's Economics lesson, study hard, quiz next week!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              Sir, you are correct.
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I was right. Damnit.:ROTF:
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                X