7 months, 6 days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 months, 6 days...

...since I had a drink. Still smoke like a Humbodlt forest fire though.

Good for you man. Best of luck!
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Thanks. I'm not really in recovery or anything. I don't go to meetings and not drinking is not really an issue for me. I don't really feel compelled to drink. I just decided that I need to get my shit together as best I can cause you only get one shot at life and drinking might be holding me back. Fuggit.

Comment

nice work son, i'm not much of a drinker these dYS EITHER, I FIND I CAN HAVE JUST AS MUCH FUN WITHOUT BOOZE

Comment

I really don't remember when was my last drink. I drink that much rarely.
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Congrats! I wish some of my friends would realize that you don't need alcohol to have fun, but they're still in the college mentality even in their late 20s.
            Scott

Comment

I'll drink to that!
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                I'll drink to that!

I quit drinking for a bit over the summer. I would go over to the bar because they had AC and my apartment doesn't. It got to the point where I was having trouble going to sleep if I didn't throw down a few beers first and that sort of frightened me, so I quit drinking for a while.

Everything in moderation.

Comment

I ought to quit,
                  but I keep making more beer.

If I forget to make the stuff, SW buys it on her grocery runs.

Someday...
                  Congratulations!

Comment

so .... if you don't drink, how can you justify to your buddys about bring home the fat chicks?
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

That's great Ace!!! I've got 17 and a half months myself.
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Good job bro!!

Comment

Nice job Ace. I quit the hard stuff about 20 years ago...just drink beer now and can't remember the last time I was actually drunk. Usually is 2-3 beers with a meal. I also just recently dried out from the herbal essence as well
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

My last drink was friday, only because I got on the wrong bus, so I stopped off at the pub to kill time. Vodka or nothing.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Congrats, Ace! I have a friend who did rehab last summer and he just got his 6-month chip about a month ago. If you can do it without AA that's great, but a lot of people need the AA to have a fellowship with people.

Keep up the good work!
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X