Go Daddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Daddy

just in case you may have missed the Go Daddy.com spot during the Super Bowl. Nice Beavers!

https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/media...ci=9120&tab=sb
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Did anyone watch the Dannica Patrick "uncensored" clip they tried to make you go check out on the internet? Yeah, let me walk away from one of the best Super Bowls in years and go look at that Trailer Park Trash do something on the computer...

Just wondering if anyone saw it and she did expose herself like the trash she is...

I'm betting not but with her, you never know. She can't drive worth shit so she's gonna have to do something...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

It was actually for innuendo, unlike what they make it seem. Scene is some red carpet event, with random person getting out of a car with a beaver, and sh epulls up and says something to the effect of since GoDaddy is cheap, she won't have to show her beaver to afford a site on there.

Comment

That's pretty clever actually...

Wow, I harshed her pretty good there, didn't I? It just bugs me that she gets so much attention and can't drive worth shit. So many better drivers out there you never hear about...

And I know I'm in the minority because she scares me. I guess I have wierd taste...

Comment

What do you have against Dannica?
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

scotty,
            Second paragraph in the post above yours...

Comment

For what it's worth, I raced with Danica in the late 90's or so and she is NOT a bad driver. She is not trashy at all either. In fact her and her family were always very nice despite being extremely competitive. She was put into the IRL too early though, which is why she has not had immediate success. I have no doubt that she will figure it out and be able to hang with the top guys within a few years.

Marco Andretti, on the other hand, is a bad driver. I also raced with him and he was never better than mid-pack even though he had the best equipment money could buy and got more seat time than anyone else. He just doesn't have what it takes and will probably never be a great driver. He is also a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                And I know I'm in the minority because she scares me. I guess I have wierd taste...
                You need happy thoughts about her. She is small, and must have powerful thighs. Think reverse Cowgirl. That puts a smile on my face!
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Well, he's an Andretti...

I'm not a huge fan of the sport. Seems to me they wanted a woman driver to help boost ratings...

It's the bad black dye job on her hair that makes her look trashy...

But I'm sure it's not easy. No doubt she could drive me into the ground. But I think she really needs a win to validate her position...

EDIT: Reverse Cowgirl? OK, that's a little better...

Comment

She'll get some wins sooner or later. There is a point at which racing a certain vehicle becomes completely natural - she'll win when she gets there. I'm thinking it might happen this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X