Non-Smokers damn me to hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Smokers damn me to hell

But I do. I have traditionally smoked Benson and Hedges menthol lights. The irony is that they are most expensive brand. Well. I bought a carton of Camel men lites. It's like a buck less per pack. But they they are awful. Spare me the why I should not smoke. Cheap beer is OK but I want my B&H fags.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Originally posted by fett View Post
    But I do. I have traditionally smoked Benson and Hedges menthol lights. The irony is that they are most expensive brand. Well. I bought a carton of Camel men lites. It's like a buck less per pack. But they they are awful. Spare me the why I should not smoke. Cheap beer is OK but I want my B&H fags.
    hang on a minute. back up. did u just use the word 'expensive' in a grammatically correct sentence?? *feints*

camel are pretty rough. i don't smoke at all regularly (i've had a couple to ease me through really stresful moments in life), but malboro menthol are quite nice i recall

Comment

Camels here.

Comment

Now remember fett, young people are reading your posts, looking for motivation/direction/wisdom and here you are promoting the puffing of fags.
        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
          Now remember fett, young people are reading your posts, looking for motivation/direction/wisdom and here you are promoting the puffing of fags.
          hehe fags.

sorry. i'll shut up now

Comment

SEE, I am me and everyone knows that. I see the jab. And, if it makes you feel good, that's OK by me.

Comment

Since when does it matter whether I decide to smoke and drink? Here's a fett story. I did some yardwork for a very nice lady and a friend. Her 19 year old daughter was home from college. She saw me smoking outside. She went to her mom and asked; "How can you hire someone that smokes?" She was rabid. Her mom and I could not figure out what that had to do with yardwork.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                a grammatically correct sentence?? *feints*

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

feint
                  n.
                  1. A feigned attack designed to draw defensive action away from an intended target.
                  2. A deceptive action calculated to divert attention from one's real purpose.
                  maybe sonic was faking fett one way before trying to outflank him with a bad "fag" joke maneuver?
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

LOL, Fett puts fags in his mouth!
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

How much do smokes cost over there in WA state anyway?

When I used to live in DC, I'd hop over to Virginia to buy cigarettes, because they were significantly cheaper (by about $7 per carton or so) there.

In Japan, they don't give you discounts for buying in bulk, so a carton of cigarettes that cost 300yen per pack is 3000yen...
                      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                        LOL, Fett puts fags in his mouth!
                        That was for our Brit friends.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          feint
                          n.
                          1. A feigned attack designed to draw defensive action away from an intended target.
                          2. A deceptive action calculated to divert attention from one's real purpose.
                          maybe sonic was faking fett one way before trying to outflank him with a bad "fag" joke maneuver?

hot damn, i'm losing it!! this isn't one of those americanisms which u spell differently to us is it??

Edit: faint or feint? Do not confuse the spelling of faint and feint, which sound similar. Faint, the more frequent of the two words, can be used as an adjective meaning "dizzy," "weak," or "slight" (as in to feel faint, a faint smell, a faint chance), or as a noun or verb referring to a sudden loss of consciousness. Feint is a noun or verb referring to a deceptive action in sport or combat

damn, foiled by msn

and haha yeah damn right it was a bad manoeuvre:ROTF: takes one back for the team....
                          Last edited by sonicsamurai; 02-04-2008, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                            hot damn, i'm losing it!! this isn't one of those americanisms which u spell differently to us is it??
                            I'm not American..... And your grammar is getting worse

and haha yeah damn right it was a bad manoeuvre:ROTF: takes one back for the team....

don't count your chickens, kemo sabi.

ma·noeu·vre
                            n. & v. Chiefly British
                            Variant of maneuver.

Unless you meant it as a contraction of man (an adult male person) and oeuvre (a writer or artist's body of work), ie. a man's "works", which might be construed as continuing on your "faggy" theme...
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                              I'm not American..... And your grammar is getting worse

don't count your chickens, kemo sabi.

ma·noeu·vre
                              n. & v. Chiefly British
                              Variant of maneuver.

Unless you meant it as a contraction of man (an adult male person) and oeuvre (a writer or artist's body of work), ie. a man's "works", which might be construed as continuing on your "faggy" theme...

too intelligent this conversation is, and worse my grammar gets :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X