Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They might be filming a movie sceen at my work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They might be filming a movie sceen at my work!

but I ca't tell you anything about it.:ROTF: It's still in the begining stages so I don't want to screw anything up by letting it out of the bag, but I am really excited about it. The two main stars are huge and one of the exuc. producers is a God .
    I will cross off two big stars who it's not. It's not Tom Cruise or Will Smith. We have had lots of famous people there but nothing like this.

is it john mclane v john rambo?

die hard: first blood

Comment

Chuck Norris involved in any way??!!
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Make sure you are somewhere in shot scratching your nuts then sniffing your fingers.

You have your mission.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

die hard: first blood
          No but I bet after alien vs pred you could sell that idea to hollywood.
          Chuck Norris involved in any way??!!
          No, but he was a guest at a hotel I used to work at.
          Make sure you are somewhere in shot scratching your nuts then sniffing your fingers.

You have your mission.
          My legacy!

Comment

http://imdb.com/title/tt1152836/

Comment

Nice...
              Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                No but I bet after alien vs pred you could sell that idea to hollywood.
                I'm RICH!!! :ROTF:

Comment

Since it was written up in the paper already, yup public enemies is it.

Comment

Maybe, you can get to talk about guitars with Johnny Depp.
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Well it's a done deal. They will be filming in a couple of weeks.
                      they have added a few more stars to the cast then Johnny Depp and Christian Bale
                      David Wehnam and Giovanni Ribisi are also in the movie.
                      Micheal Mann is the director and Robert DeNiro is a producer.
                      We have stars here all the time but they are not usually at the top of their game.
                      The madness has begun. Everyone who has a story of dillinger is calling along with the people who want to get a part.

Comment

Dillinger's apparently really massive cock is the part they are looking for.

Apparently Woody Allen has auditioned, but even he isn't a big enough cock.
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

A part in the movie.

Comment

They are doing a ton of filming up in Columbus Wisconsin too. My bro in law is a teacher at the high school there and they have all the support stuff set up in the schools parking lot.

Comment

Depp and DeNiro are the only names I recognize.I never go to the movies anyway.
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X