Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clean up weiner poopie or Jesus gets it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean up weiner poopie or Jesus gets it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxkBYzkBnW8

-Nate
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

LOL If they really want to find Jesus, they need to become criminals and go to jail... that's where they all find him. :ROTF:
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

:ROTF: hhuuh huh they said weiner huhhh huh :ROTF:

Comment

I think that is great.:ROTF: People here piss me off when they let their dogs shit all over the grass and just keep walking.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I predict Easter Sunday will be the Jesus statue resurrection day.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
            I think that is great.:ROTF: People here piss me off when they let their dogs shit all over the grass and just keep walking.
            I'm with ya brother! That's one thing that gets my blood boiling. I think they should just rub the womans nose in the weiner poopie. She might get the hint.

WWJD? Probably not take a shit on his neighbors property.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

MikeStrat-

I see you live in Maryland. I remember every spring, the snow would melt and reveal tons of dog doo on the sidewalk when I used to live in Baltimore...
              Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                MikeStrat-

I see you live in Maryland. I remember every spring, the snow would melt and reveal tons of dog doo on the sidewalk when I used to live in Baltimore...
                Thankfully, we don't have that issue where are now but damn that makes me mad. I've blasted a few dog owners in my time over that issue. I once ran in my garage, grabbed a shovel and flung the crap at the owner while he was still in range. I never saw that guy again. Good times.
                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Jesus Saves.
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

One word fertilizer. I don't care if they shit in my yard the more the merrier.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Cat and dog crap is not good fertilizer, it burns the grass.(chemicaly)

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"graspy voice"

"Poopie" :ROTF:

Too bad it cut off; I would like to see that female newscaster's reaction!!!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

WZZM is in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

THIS JUST IN! JESUS RETURNS!!!

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_arti...?storyid=86444

(most of that article is a transcript of the above vid, but check out the last couple paragraphs for the latest.......wait for it..............poop! )
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Outlander View Post
                            Cat and dog crap is not good fertilizer, it burns the grass.(chemicaly)
                            You got that right. My lawn looks like an alien space craft landed on it.:ROTF:
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              WZZM is in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

THIS JUST IN! JESUS RETURNS!!!

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_arti...?storyid=86444

(most of that article is a transcript of the above vid, but check out the last couple paragraphs for the latest.......wait for it..............poop! )
                              How appropriate is this video...
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MrK9-6LEpE
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X